Cozzie Livs Has Come For the PS5: Here Are the New Australian Prices
ICYMI: the PS5 price recently got upped in Australia. Sony credits the price increase to “high global inflation rates, as well as adverse currency trends.” Cozzie livs has come too far.
The New PS5 Price In Australia
Both the standard and digital consoles now cost an extra $50, coming in at the below retail prices:
- PS5 with Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive: $799.95 (was $749.95)
- PS5 Digital Edition: $649.95 (was $599.95)
The price increase is also effective in Europe, the UK, China, Mexico and Canada and will hit Japan on September 15.
The good news is that Sony is still committed to making the PS5 easier to find: “our top priority continues to be improving the PS5 supply situation so that as many players as possible can experience everything that PS5 offers and what’s still to come.”
This means that even if you have to pay a bit more, you should be able to get your hands on a console in the lead-up to Christmas. That’s perfect timing for God of War: Ragnarok, which comes out on November 9 for PS5 and PS4.
Want more PlayStation and PS5 news and deals? Check out these stories:
- Where to Buy a PS5 in Australia Right Now
- Good News: It Just Got Way Easier to Buy a PS5
- The New PS5 Is Available In Australia Right Now and It’s Not as Expensive As You’d Expect
- Cost of Living Increases Have Come For the PS5: Here Are the New Australian Prices
- God of War: Ragnarok’s Side Quests Curb Stomped My Heart In the Best Way Possible
- Is The Last of Us Part 1 Actually Worth Buying? Yes, and Here’s Why
- Bask In the Beauty Of the DualSense Edge PS5 Pro Controller
- The 12 Best Games On the New PlayStation Plus
- Here Are the Australian Prices For the New PlayStation Plus
- Where to Buy the Colourful New PS5 Console Covers
- Sony Is Launching a Loyalty Program To Reward Gamers