Good News, Web-Heads: Spider-Man: Miles Morales On PC Will Be Released Later This Year
Coming in hot off the trail of Marvel’s Spider-Man on PC, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales now has a release window on PC — and it’s very soon! The web-swinging adventure game will come out for PC in Spring 2022, meaning we’re just a few weeks out from playing it.
Set a year after the events of the first game, Miles Morales follows the titular character as he learns the ropes of being a superhero. When Peter Parker leaves New York over Christmas, Miles struggles with being the only Spider-Man protecting the city, especially when a violent war breaks out between a corrupt corporation and a high-tech criminal army.
The gameplay is functionally the same, but Miles has a few new abilities and a whole wardrobe of new suits. Miles Morales on PC will also have the same level of graphical improvements as the first game, like ray traced reflections, Nvidia DLSS and DLAA, support for ultrawide and multi-monitor setups and new accessibility features and options.
The exact Miles Morales release date on PC hasn’t been announced yet, but you can wishlist the game on Steam and the Epic Games Store. The price also hasn’t been announced, but it should cost slightly less than Marvel’s Spider-Man did at launch, which was $94.95.
Sony has been releasing lots of PlayStation exclusives on PC lately, including the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on October 20.
Read more POPSUGAR gaming content below:
- Is ‘Tears of the Kingdom’ a Prequel to the First Ever Zelda Game? Lore Experts Think So
- “She’s a Top”: Anna Torv Answers All Our Questions About Tess In HBO’s ‘The Last of Us’
- 5 Games to Play Before Declaring ‘The Last of Us’ the GOAT
- Elden Ring Detectives Have Some Wild Theories About the DLC — Here Are the Best Ones
- Joel Finally Called Ellie “Baby Girl” In ‘The Last of Us’ and Fans Are Not Okay