We’ve Found the Best Deals on The Last of Us Part 1 on PS5 So You Don’t Have To
Nine years after its release, The Last of Us is finally coming to PS5 on September 2. The critically acclaimed game has been rebuilt from the ground up to take advantage of the power of the next-gen console, which means a huge jump in graphics but also more than 60 accessibility options that weren’t present before.
The developers talked about some of the improvements in a post on the PlayStation Blog, saying the PS5 remake is a complete overhaul of the game.
“From the art direction to the character models, the entire game has been rebuilt from the ground up to take advantage of a new generation of graphical capability, allowing this game to reach the visual fidelity that the studio aspired for when crafting this experience,” said Sid Shuman, the senior director of Sony Interactive Entertainment Content Communications.
There’s sadly no Collector’s Edition for The Last of Us Part 1, but the Digital Deluxe Edition comes with a few in-game items, and both editions include the Left Behind prequel chapter. Here’s what you get in The Last of Us Part 1 Digital Deluxe Edition:
- Left Behind prequel chapter
- Two skill upgrades (early unlock)
- Pistol/rifle upgrade (early unlock)
- Explosive arrows (early unlock)
- Dither Punk Filter (early unlock)
- Speedrun Mode (early unlock)
- Six weapon skins (early unlock)
Anyone who pre-orders the Standard Edition will also get bonus supplements and weapon parts to use in-game.
Pre-orders are now live for The Last of Us Part 1, and we’ve rounded up the best deals so you can start playing ASAP.
Where to Pre-Order The Last of Us Part 1 In Australia
Read more POPSUGAR gaming content below:
- Is ‘Tears of the Kingdom’ a Prequel to the First Ever Zelda Game? Lore Experts Think So
- “She’s a Top”: Anna Torv Answers All Our Questions About Tess In HBO’s ‘The Last of Us’
- 5 Games to Play Before Declaring ‘The Last of Us’ the GOAT
- Elden Ring Detectives Have Some Wild Theories About the DLC — Here Are the Best Ones
- Joel Finally Called Ellie “Baby Girl” In ‘The Last of Us’ and Fans Are Not Okay