PSA: The Valorant Oceanic Qualifers Are on the Hunt for the Next Esports Superstars
The world of esports is constantly shifting and breaking boundaries. From creating careers in gaming to uniting communities through a global pandemic, the potential is limitless. But while it’s in its growth stage, there aren’t as many opportunities for talented gamers to break into the professional level without streaming or publicity.
So, when we heard that the Asia Pacific Predator League was coming back in early 2024, we just knew we had to shout about it from the rooftops.
If you’re not familiar with the APAC Premier League, it’s an esports circuit that establishes an equal playing field for the world’s up and coming gamers. The premise is to give younger enthusiasts a chance to grow and jumpstart their career trajectories in the gaming industry.
From now until October 6, 2023, registrations are open for the Valorant Oceanic Qualifiers. With a combined prize pool of USD$400,000 up for grabs, you might as well give it a shot!
The first round will take place shortly after registration closes, on October 9. After that, the top two teams will then advance to the Local Final Qualifiers in mid November 2023.
For the grand finale, the winner of the local round will head to Manila, Philippines to represent Australia on the big stage in early 2024.
Read More POPSUGAR Gaming!
- Is ‘Tears of the Kingdom’ a Prequel to the First Ever Zelda Game? Lore Experts Think So
- “She’s a Top”: Anna Torv Answers All Our Questions About Tess In HBO’s ‘The Last of Us’
- 5 Games to Play Before Declaring ‘The Last of Us’ the GOAT
- Elden Ring Detectives Have Some Wild Theories About the DLC — Here Are the Best Ones
- Joel Finally Called Ellie “Baby Girl” In ‘The Last of Us’ and Fans Are Not Okay