The Wordle Board Game Will Release In October (Yes, You Read That Right)
Wordle: The Party Game will let 2 to 4 players compete in a real-life version of the daily word guessing game — with a few improvements. First, you can play with up to four people to determine once and for all who’s the better wordsmith. Second, instead of being at the mercy of the website, you can create your own words for the other players to guess.
Each round, one player is designated as the Wordle Host. They write down a secret five-letter word on a dry-erase board; everyone else has to guess what the word is, writing their attempts on separate dry-erase boards. The host then reveals which letters are correct and in the right spot, correct but in the wrong spot or incorrect, and places transparent green and yellow tiles over the letters.
Each incorrect attempt adds another point to the player’s score, and the player with the fewest points at the end of the round wins.
You can also mix up the gameplay with a fast mode, beat the clock mode or teams mode.
Preorder Wordle: The Party Game In Australia
The Wordle: The Party Game release date is October 2022, although Australian retailers don’t expect preorders to be delivered until at least February 2, 2023. More local retailers should be opening up preorders soon, but here’s everywhere you can buy Wordle: The Party Game in Australia right now:
Read more POPSUGAR gaming content below:
- Is ‘Tears of the Kingdom’ a Prequel to the First Ever Zelda Game? Lore Experts Think So
- “She’s a Top”: Anna Torv Answers All Our Questions About Tess In HBO’s ‘The Last of Us’
- 5 Games to Play Before Declaring ‘The Last of Us’ the GOAT
- Elden Ring Detectives Have Some Wild Theories About the DLC — Here Are the Best Ones
- Joel Finally Called Ellie “Baby Girl” In ‘The Last of Us’ and Fans Are Not Okay