How to Watch the Xbox and Bethesda Developer Direct In Australia
Xbox and Bethesda will tease some of their biggest 2023 releases this week during the Developer Direct showcase. New and extended gameplay for “Redfall,” “The Elder Scrolls Online,” “Forza Motorsport,” and “Minecraft Legends” will premiere during the showcase, which will be streamed live on Xbox and Bethesda channels. “Starfield,” arguably Xbox and Bethesda’s biggest 2023 release, is notably absent from the lineup — but don’t worry, it’s getting a dedicated show later in the year, although a date hasn’t been announced yet. Here’s what we can expect from this year’s Developer Direct:
- Redfall: The minds behind “Dishonored” and “Prey,” Arkane Austin, will showcase several minutes of gameplay from their upcoming FPS. The Developer Direct will reveal single and multiplayer gameplay, showing more of how you and your friends will take down bloodthirsty Vampires on the picturesque island of Redfall, Massachusetts. Fans can expect to learn more about combat, customization, bosses, the open world, and more.
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Studio Director Matt Firor will unveil 2023’s major Chapter update, including the latest regions of Tamriel to become playable in ESO, as well as a major new feature coming in the game’s biggest update this year. The Developer Direct will be immediately followed by the full, standalone ESO Chapter Reveal Event, hosted by Zenimax Online Studios, which will provide all the in-depth details ESO players will be keen to know.
- Forza Motorsport: The team at Turn 10 Studios have been hard at work bringing fans the next generation of “Forza Motorsport,” built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox Series X|S. “Forza Motorsport” is back, and we can’t wait to share more gameplay and exciting new details.
- Minecraft Legends: Mojang Studios will showcase an insider’s look into the PvP multiplayer experience in “Minecraft Legends” — the upcoming action-strategy game from the makers of “Minecraft”. Developed in partnership with Blackbird Interactive and launching this spring, don’t miss exclusive gameplay footage at the Developer Direct.
Xbox and Bethesda Developer Direct Australian Times
- AEDT (ACT, NSW, VIC, QLD, TAS): Thursday, January 26 at 7am
- ACDT (NT, SA): Thursday, January 26 at 6.30am
- AWST (WA): Thursday, January 26 at 4am
Where to Watch the Xbox and Bethesda Developer Direct In Australia
The showcase will be streamed live on the Xbox Twitch and YouTube channels as well as Bethesda’s Twitch and YouTube. The Xbox YouTube stream will have the option to turn on Audio Descriptions in English, and a version of the show with ASL will be streaming on the new XboxASL Twitch.
As usual, the showcase will be available to watch on these channels after the livestream ends for those of us who don’t fancy waking up so early.
Read More POPSUGAR Gaming!
- Is ‘Tears of the Kingdom’ a Prequel to the First Ever Zelda Game? Lore Experts Think So
- “She’s a Top”: Anna Torv Answers All Our Questions About Tess In HBO’s ‘The Last of Us’
- 5 Games to Play Before Declaring ‘The Last of Us’ the GOAT
- Elden Ring Detectives Have Some Wild Theories About the DLC — Here Are the Best Ones
- Joel Finally Called Ellie “Baby Girl” In ‘The Last of Us’ and Fans Are Not Okay