If there is one thing making Summer celebrations more refreshing . . . and more pink, it's the frosé trend. It's both delicious and basically double-tap candy for your Instagram feed (very important).
As we've made the frosé rounds over the last festive season, we came across Café del Mar Sydney's watermelon spin. And it's next level, so we had to share. Enjoy!
- 5 cubes of seedless watermelon
- 120ml Chandon rosé
- 20ml sugar syrup
- 15ml lemon
- Compile all ingredients into a blender
- Add one full scoop of ice
- Blend for 30 seconds until you have a perfect consistency
- Garnish with a watermelon triangle and enjoy!