Skip Nav

Alternative Curse Words For Mums Who Swear

This Kraft Ad Geared Toward Mums Who Swear Is F*cking Hilarious

When we read that 74 percent of mums admit to swearing in front of their kids, our first thought was, "Holy sh*t — what the f*ck do the other 26 percent of mums do?!"

It seems Kraft Mac & Cheese was thinking the exact same thing. The brand created an informational "film" with Melissa Mohr, the mum who literally wrote the book on swearing, to offer up alternative curse words mums can use around their little ones. And, son of a motherless goat, it's great advice!

This Kraft Ad Geared Toward Mums Who Swear Is F*cking Hilarious  originally posted on POPSUGAR Parenting
From Our Partners
Mom Forgets Kids and Drives to School | Viral Video
How I Increased My Breast Milk Production
This Candle Is For When You Don't Want to Use Your Mom Voice
How I Use a Vision Board for Life Outside of Motherhood
Tom Rosenthal's Toddler Daughter's Song About Dinosaurs
Dad's Drill Hack to Clean Baby Bottles | Video
Kristen Bell on Daughter Offering to Bury Grandfather
Limiting iPad Time For Kids
Making Time For Your Relationship When You Have Kids
Baby's Reaction to Eating Ice Cream For First Time | Video
Why I Love Watching Disney Plus With My Daughter
Mom Shares Anxiety About Balancing a Job With Family
Latest Love
All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds