With Easter just days away, channelling egg-anticipating excitement can be a bit of a challenge. Fortunately, there are plenty of excellent Easter crafts and activities you can do to keep your young ones thinking about something other than chocolate: at least for a little while. From simple colouring in pages to paper Easter basket crafts and egg-dyeing, there's bound to be something that your kids will enjoy. Keep reading to discover these craft ideas.
Colouring In Pages
- Crayola has a range of Easter colouring pages you can download, print and colour.
- This gorgeous Easter Egg colouring in page from Mr Printables is great for older kids.
- There is an excellent range of affordable, print-at-home Easter printables on Etsy, but this collection of bookmarks is one of the best.
- If you're after some printables with activities suitable for preschoolers, check out this awesome pack from Itsy Bitsy Fun.
- Hardware chain Bunnings is hosting an Easter Colouring In Competition. Each store will have prizes, including vouchers. There's a surprising amount of kid-friendly stuff at Bunnings to spend them on too.
- This cute Easter basket printable is good for younger kids (if you help with the scissors).
- Use these templates from Kidz Activities to make Easter egg collages.
- This easy origami rabbit head is cute and requires only a single piece of paper.
- You can also make an Easter bunny paper plate mask (with or without the painting).
- Make cute wooden egg animals with these instructions from Cleverpatch.
- If you're feeling especially adventurous, you can dye eggs for Easter using these methods from Better Homes & Gardens.
- Of course, you can always try to make your own Easter eggs. Spotlight has everything you need for that.
Other Easter Craft
- This felt bunny mask project that looks like lots of fun.
- Spotlight also has an Easter slime recipe if you can deal with the mess.
- Make paper mâché Easter eggs with these directions from Huggies.