Target's Cyber Monday Deals Include the Instant Pot and Nintendo Switch!
Update: Target's Cyber Monday Doorbusters are here. Check out some of the best deals for the family below:
If you're already thinking about your holiday shopping and all the potential Black Friday deals to be had, you'll be happy to know that Target just introduced a new promotion called "HoliDeals" this morning, featuring days and days of savings on electronics, toys, and more. Here's what you can expect from Target's HoliDeals:
- Black Friday Two-Day Preview Sale (Friday, Nov. 8 – Saturday, Nov. 9): Guests will be able to shop some of the best deals from Target's Black Friday ad. This year, Target has quadrupled the number of deals and is extending it to two days!
- Expanded Early Access to Black Friday Deals (Wednesday, Nov. 27): Later in the month, Target will offer early access to some of its best Black Friday deals to Target RedCard holders and Target Circle members.
- Black Friday Savings and Hours (Thursday, Nov. 28 – Saturday, Nov. 30): The sale we've all been waiting for! Shoppers can start taking advantage of Black Friday savings beginning Thanksgiving morning on Target.com and in Target stores at 5 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 28 (remaining open until 1 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 29). Stores will reopen on Friday morning at 7 a.m.
- Cyber Week Savings (Sunday, Dec. 1 – Sunday, Dec. 8)
- Green Monday (Monday, Dec. 9)