Right now, the Disneyland and Disney World theme parks are closed due to COVID-19, but that doesn't mean that Disney isn't still spreading the magic. They've taken to sharing some of the recipes to their famous street foods, and hey, we're not complaining.
A few weeks back they treated us to their famous Churro recipe and this time they've shared what exactly goes into their delicious Grilled Cheese Sandwich on their Disney Parks Blog. Scroll for the only
shopping list ingredients you're going to need for the next few weeks to make this delectable dish.
- Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup shredded Double Gloucester or cheddar
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Garlic Spread
- 1 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich
- 8 slices of artisan bread
8 cheddar cheese slices
8 provolone slices
For Cream Cheese Spread:
- Combine cream cheese, Double Gloucester or cheddar, heavy cream, and salt in food processor. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
For Garlic Spread:
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, and salt in small bowl and stir until blended. Set aside.
For Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich:
- Lay out artisan bread slices on parchment paper or large cutting board.
- Place 2 slices of cheddar on 4 of the bread slices. Place 2 slices of provolone on remaining bread slices.
- Equally spoon cream cheese spread on slices with provolone. Gently smooth cream cheese spread over each slice.
- Press cheddar side and provolone side together.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes, until hot.
- Brush both sides of the sandwiches with garlic spread.
- Grill sandwiches for 2 minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds