- Day 6: Go for a jog. It's proven that exercise, especially running or jogging, can put you at ease.
- Day 7: Say positive affirmations to yourself. Choosing a phrase and reminding yourself of it when you get nervous can help to keep you calm. Here are some great affirming phrases to use.
- Day 8: Let it all come out. For some people, suppressing anxiety can make it worse. When you're nervous, try letting it all out. Punch a pillow or scream — seriously.
- Day 9: Write in a journal. Write down everything you're feeling as the nerves come on. You don't even have to keep your writing when you're done — just put it down in words.
- Day 10: Do a crossword puzzle. Games that require lots of brainpower and concentration are shown to help people with anxiety.