- Day 11: Remove caffeine from your life. Because caffeine is a stimulant, it can trigger anxiety attacks. You may see a big difference if you cut it out.
- Day 12: Dance like nobody is watching. Dance it out, dance as much as you can when you start to feel worried. Dancing alleviates stress and nerves, so even if you're alone in your family room, give it a try.
- Day 13: Use a stress ball. Get your hands on a stress ball and repeatedly squeeze it. It's known to relieve tension.
- Day 14: Take a hot bath. For more immediate relief, taking a hot bath will cause your body to relax, calming you down.
- Day 15: Laugh. Occupying your brain with humour not only improves your mood, it distracts your mind. Watch some funny videos when you have worries.