Apple didn't slow down in announcing several new products at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), including a 10.5-inch iPad Pro. The newest member of the iPad Pro family might finally be the right size people are looking for.
The 10.5-inch iPad Pro includes the following details:
- It's 50 percent brighter and 20 percent larger, weighing in at half a kilo.
- The new iPad Pro can show a full-screen keyboard.
- It'll come with a new feature called ProMotion. It adjusts the refresh rate, so if you're playing a game, it'll be faster, but if you're reading something, it'll slow down.
- Apple is bringing drag and drop to the iPad, so you can drag files and drop them into other apps.
- A dock is coming to iPad, making it look even more similar to a Mac.
- Files is here! The app will now let you search your files across different products like Dropbox and open them up.
- You'll still see a 10-hour battery life, a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera, and a 7-megapixel front-facing camera.
- The new iPad Pro will come in 64 GB for $979, 256 GB for $1,129, and 512 GB for $1,429.
You can pre-order the new 10.5-inch iPad Pro today, and it will ship out next week.
— Additional reporting by Brinton Parker