Showers give us a solid 10 to 20 minutes of pure, blissful alone time — where we can plan about the day, re-enact our own remix of "Bad Blood," and ponder about the world's most thought-provoking questions. Like adding guacamole to burritos. Ahead, check out some of the best ideas from the popular shower thoughts subreddit — some are ridiculous and others get pretty deep but all will blow your mind one way or another.
- I piss and moan about spending $0.99 on an app for the rest of my phone's life, but don't think twice about adding guac for $1.95 on one burrito.
- My dog probably thinks i just walk around parks all day, and occasionally decide to bring him along.
- I wonder how many family photos I'm in of families that aren't mine.
- I try harder to get cats to like me than I try to get humans to like me.
- As a kid, nothing excited me more than seeing a McDonalds Playground. As an adult, nothing disgusts me more than seeing a McDonalds Playground.
- As soon as a UFO is identified as a UFO, it is no longer a UFO.
- Drug dealers should have monthly blowout special events like car dealerships. Could you imagine . . . Methamphebruary!
- The phrase "not to mention" is used for the sole purpose of mentioning something.
- If you order DiGiorno Pizza on Amazon, it IS delivery.
- Jurassic park (the first) wouldn't have ended up in a disaster if Hammond paid his IT guy properly.
- Peter Quill, Star Lord, and Owen Grady, Raptor Trainer, Both Sound like characters Andy Dwyer would create for himself.
- Mosquitoes must have balls of steel. If I saw a giant thousands of times bigger than me, I'd be hastily running in the opposite direction, not enthusiastically flying towards it with a jet pack and a syringe.
- I wonder how many fatal car accidents have actually been caused by spiders.
- Due to inflation, since 1998, 50 Cent's name should now be 73 Cent.
- Peter Parker earns a living through selfies, and he's probably the first to do it
- I wonder if my dog feels trapped and that's why he barks at strangers. Hoping they will free him from his prison.
- What if your human life is just one simulation game being played by an alien version of yourself, and when you die you go back to your alien consciousness and choose a new game to play from your library of hyper-advanced consciousness simulators?
Source: Tumblr user ksh360
Source: Orion Pictures