Spotify wants users to relive their most memorable moments from this year, but on a more personal level than, say, Katy Perry's Super Bowl performance. The music streaming service has launched YOUR Year in Music cards, allowing you to create custom Spotify playlists based on your first played song, top artists and genres, total minutes of music listened to, and a lot more.
To create your own cards, head to spotify.com/2015, sign in to your account, and select "Get Your Year in Music." Once Spotify has generated your playlist, you can share it with friends across social media. The "Play It Forward" option will also send you a personalised playlist of new tracks based on unique listening.
After you create your own cards, check out Spotify's most-listened-to artists and songs of the year:
Top Five Global Artists
- Ed Sheeran
- The Weeknd
- Maroon 5
- Kanye West
Top Five Global Tracks
- "Lean On (feat. MØ & DJ Snake)" – Major Lazer
- "Cheerleader" – Felix Jaehn Remix Radio Edit – OMI
- "Uptown Funk" – Mark Ronson
- "See You Again (featuring Charlie Puth)" – Wiz Khalifa
- "Love Me Like You Do" – From Fifty Shades of Grey – Ellie Goulding