True story: only geeks really know how to celebrate the day that is Pi Day. Exhibits 1 through 3.141592653589793238462643 ahead. Cheers!
1. Posting on Facebook
Source: Facebook user Felicia Day
2. Having This Incredible Realisation
Source: The Meta Picture
3. Then, Eating Pie, Duh
Source: Twitter user HITleaders
Make your own savory pie recipes!
4. Watching a Special-Edition Weather Forecast
— Lindsey Monroe (@WxLindsey) March 14, 2014
5. Using All the Pi Jokes You've Got
Source: Twitter user ThemerApp
6. Finding a Beautiful Pi Sign in the Sky
— Dustin Blanchard (@dblanchard) March 14, 2014
7. Singing Along to a Pi Day Parody of "Friday" With Zero Shame
8. Forcing Your Friends to Make One of These Babies
— US Embassy Ghana (@USEmbassyGhana) March 14, 2014
9. Feeling Sad For Other Countries
Source: Troll Meme
10. Leaving a Tip Like This. Bam!
Nailed it. pic.twitter.com/Ofx3pmNU
— dr. jeff (@nerdfaced) January 11, 2013
11. Realising It's Einstein's Birthday, Too
Wait, he deserves some love, too.
12. Cracking Drinks Open With a Pi Bottle Opener
Source: Uncommon Goods
There's more where that came from.
13. And After One Too Many Drinks, Capping Off the Day With One of These Gems
Source: Twitter user DiscoverMag