Take It From These Stars: Baby Braids Are All Over Coachella
Coachella 2023 is bursting with trendy beauty looks, from mismatched manicures to cool graphic eyeliner moments, but there’s one hairstyle trend that practically everyone is wearing: baby braids. This Y2K-inspired hair look started gaining popularity in the last year and has since gathered a long list of celebrity fans.
Alessandra Ambrosio, Shay Mitchell, Camila Coelho, and many more rocked the braided hairstyle at Coachella this year, and last year, stars like Hailey Bieber, Kendall Jenner, and Sophia Culpo also put their own spin on the look. Celebrity hairstylist Irinel de León gave Bieber four baby braids throughout her entire head; hairstylist Dimitris Giannetos added two tiny braids to each side of Ambrosio’s head; and stylist Caylee Jolene accessorized influencer Madison Grace’s hair look with butterfly clips for an extra touch of nostalgia.
There are a number of reasons this festival hairstyle would be the go-to choice for the biggest music festival of the year. The face-framing pigtail braids are easy to do at home and leave plenty of room for customization through colorful elastics, hair clips, and hair dye.
To see the baby-braids hairstyle trend at Coachella in action, keep scrolling.
Read More POPSUGAR Beauty
- These Vitamin C Products Are the Secret to Glowy Skin
- What to Know Before Trying the Copper Hair Colour Trend
- These 13 Lipsticks Are the Perfect Dupe for Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk
- Slay Or Nay: The Viral Beauty Trends of 2023 (and Whether They’re Worth Trying
- 16 of the Best LED Masks in Australia and Exactly What Each Light Does for Your Skin