Dua Lipa With Blue Hair in “Barbie,” Everyone
This Barbie just shocked the internet with her new hair color. If you’re anything like us, you’ve been waiting to see Greta Gerwig’s “Barbie” since it was first announced in 2022 and have closely followed every piece of promotional material that has come in the interim. And on April 5, not only did we get a boatload of new photos to stare at, but Dua Lipa was revealed as a guest star in the film – and her look is everything we could have dreamed of.
Using the same backdrop that you most likely haven’t been able to escape over the last 24 hours, Lipa’s poster read, “This Barbie is a mermaid,” alongside a picture of the singer in a blue bandeau bra with what is presumably a mermaid tail and (most notable of all) bright blue hair. The wig was fittingly styled in cascading, beachy waves that reached her stomach and a deep side part. The vibrant color popped against her skin tone and matched her blue eyeshadow and pearl jewelry perfectly.
With the “Barbie” movie still a few months away, there will likely be plenty more sneak peeks (and subsequent beauty moments) to come. The movie has already left its mark on pop culture long before its premiere (hello, “Barbiecore” everything).
Take a closer look at Lipa’s blue mermaid hair in the “Barbie” movie below.
Read More POPSUGAR Beauty
- These Vitamin C Products Are the Secret to Glowy Skin
- What to Know Before Trying the Copper Hair Colour Trend
- These 13 Lipsticks Are the Perfect Dupe for Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk
- Slay Or Nay: The Viral Beauty Trends of 2023 (and Whether They’re Worth Trying
- 16 of the Best LED Masks in Australia and Exactly What Each Light Does for Your Skin