Yes, Those are Kylie Jenner’s Nails Glowing in the Dark
There may be a new nail trend on the horizon thanks to celebrities like Kylie Jenner. On April 20, the reality star and beauty entrepreneur posted a picture on Instagram showing off her new set. The best thing about them? When the lights switched off, they glowed in the dark.
Created by manicurist Zola Ganzorigt, Jenner’s nails seem to align with her new minimalistic beauty aesthetic as a mother of two. For the look, they were filed into a square shape and kept at a short length. Then, they were painted a fluorescent-blue color that seemed to radiate when in low light. The duo opted to forgo any additional designs or decals, leaving the head-turning color to be the star of the show.
Glow-in-the-dark nails are perfectly poised for a resurgence, especially with to summer right around the corner, as well as festival and vacation season. The look has also been spotted on Hailey Bieber who wore her version of the trend to weekend one of Coachella. With this duo providing their stamps of approval, it won’t be much longer until the manicure starts taking up some serious real estate on your for you feeds.
If you’re looking for some inspiration to get ahead of the trend, you can’t go wrong with taking a page out of Jenner’s book. See her glow-in-the-dark nails up close below.
Read More POPSUGAR Beauty
- These Vitamin C Products Are the Secret to Glowy Skin
- What to Know Before Trying the Copper Hair Colour Trend
- These 13 Lipsticks Are the Perfect Dupe for Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk
- Slay Or Nay: The Viral Beauty Trends of 2023 (and Whether They’re Worth Trying
- 16 of the Best LED Masks in Australia and Exactly What Each Light Does for Your Skin