Lights, Camera, ARIAs! Your Complete Guide to Watching the 2023 ARIA Awards
If you’re itching for a front-row seat at the year’s most sensational music event, look no further than the 2023 ARIA Awards! And guess what? We’re here to spill the beans on when and where to catch the 2023 Aria Awards.
Presented by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA), this is your ticket to an electrifying showcase of top-notch talent set to light up Sydney’s Hordern Pavilion on November 15.
We’re in for a treat with an incredible lineup of presenters and performers. We’re talking about the likes of Dolly Parton, Troye Sivan, Baker Boy, Claudia Karvan, Dylan Alcott, Marcia Hines, Cub Sport, Dermot Kennedy, and a whole bunch of other cool folks handing out those coveted ARIA Awards.
On the night, some of Australia’s finest, including G Flip, Budjerah, DMA’S, Brad Cox, Peach PRC, Jessica Mauboy, Meg Mac, and Fanny Lumsden, will be hitting the stage to give you live renditions of their chart-topping tunes. It’s going to be an event you don’t want to miss, so here are all the details you need to know.
When and Where to Watch the 2023 ARIA Awards
Mark your calendars for the big day – November 15! The 37th ARIA Awards will kick off live on Stan from 5pm AEDT, followed by a free-to-air broadcast on the 9Network. But hey, the excitement starts early with a glitzy red carpet affair streaming live on @ARIA.official’s YouTube channel from 1:30 pm AEDT.
Here’s the rundown so you don’t miss a beat:
- 1:30 pm AEDT: The Red Carpet, live on @ARIA.official’s YouTube channel.
- 5:00 pm AEDT: Tune in to Stan for the full 2023 ARIA Awards.
- 7:30 pm AEDT: Channel 9 is airing a special presentation of the 2023 ARIA Awards, available for global viewers on YouTube.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship