Need Your MAFS Fix? Here’s Where to Watch it So You Don’t Miss Out on All the Drama
Australia’s most controversial reality show is back, and, as sadistic as this sounds, we could not be more excited. Married At First Sight kicked off on January 31 and producers did not waste any time getting into the drama.
Desperate to find love (or increase their social media following), eight brides and eight grooms are walking down the aisle hoping to find “the one”. We’ve been introduced to Brent, who has a severe foot phobia. Tamara, who is frankly, absolutely insane and Anthony and Selin, the wholesome couple who make the entire show worth it.
So when and where can you watch everything unfold?
When is Married At First Sight On?
Thankfully, Married At First Sight is on for more than just one day a week. More specifically, it’s airing four days a week from Sunday to Thursday.
The infamous dinner parties, you know, the ones that suck us in because of the explosive arguments, will take place from Monday to Wednesday from 7.30pm on Channel 9 and 9Now. The commitment ceremonies however will start at 7.00pm on a Sunday.
What Can You Expect from MAFS 2022?
Fans can expect to sit through Dinner Parties, Commitment Ceremonies and a week of Home Stays in the latest season, plus a huge scandal that has never happened before in the history of the show.
Relationship experts John Aiken and Mel Schilling along with sexologist Alessandra Rampolla will also return to help guide the newlyweds through the intense experiment.
Married At First Sight airs at 7.30pm on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more MAFS goss? Check out the stories below:
- This is Exactly How Much Married At First Sight Contestants Get Paid
- Screaming, Tears and a Shoey — Here’s What to Expect from Married At First Sight 2022
- Can’t Get Enough of Married At First Sight? Here’s Where to Follow the Cast on the ‘Gram
- If MAFS’ Selina Looks Familiar, it’s Because You’ve Seen Her on Another Reality Show
- After a Failed Marriage, Domenica is Ready to Find Love Once Again on Married At First Sight
- She Hasn’t Been in a Relationship for 9 Years, But Will Ella Find Love on MAFS?
- Al Has Never Been in a Relationship, But He’s Determined to Find Love on MAFS
- Meet Selin, the Single Mother Who is Hoping to Find Her Dream Man on Married At First Sight
- Anthony Is a Pro-Wrestler With a Lot of Love to Share, But Will He Find The One on MAFS?
- Brent Has a Foot Phobia But That’s Not Going to Stop Him From Walking Down the Aisle on MAFS
- You Asked, We Answered: Are the Marriages on Married At First Sight Legal?