Kylie Jenner Wore a White Lace Bra to Coachella From This Australian Brand
As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you’ll like too. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so we get revenue from sharing this content and from your purchase.
Amidst reports that she’s dating Timothée Chalamet, Kylie Jenner attended Coachella with sis Kendall Jenner, looking pretty damn fire.
Having turned out some amazing looks in 2023 so far, this year is panning out to be a formative year for Kylie. Like, she wore a Schiaparelli lion’s head gown inspired by “Dante’s Inferno” to the Italian designer’s haute couture show during Milan Fashion Week 2023.
And, while everyone is refreshing their TikTok feeds, patiently waiting for a cute video confirming her and Timothée’s budding romance — we must settle for this very chic, casual but cool Coachella ‘fit, featuring a white lace bra from an Australian brand.
Wearing a pair of low rise jeans, a white mesh crop and an oversized bomber-meets-motorbike leather jacket — Kylie has nailed subtly sexy.
It’s also giving cool-girl vibes. It’s giving “I woke up like this”. It’s giving IDGAF.
Her white lace bra — visible under the mesh crop — is from Australian homegrown brand Kat the Label. Scroll down to shop the exact style.
Read More: POPSUGAR Shopping
- 11 Picnic Rugs Perfect Backdrop For Your On-the-Ground Spread
- Create the Perfect Necklace Stack With These 6 Tips From A Jewellery Expert
- The Best Serums to Naturally Grow and Strengthen Your Lashes
- These 9 Statement Jewellery Pieces Will Take Your Neutrals to New Heights
- 7 Australian-Owned Activewear Brands to Level Up Your Next Workout