Get Ready for a Taste of France as Gabriel Gaté Joins “MasterChef Australia”
“MasterChef Australia: Secrets and Surprises” continues to captivate viewers with its impressive lineup of guest judges. We’ve already seen Jamie Oliver in the kitchen, Chris Hemsworth‘s personal nutritionist, Sergio Perera and the gelato king himself, Donato Toce.
The latest addition to the roster is none other than Gabriel Gaté. This French-born Australian chef, television presenter, and author is set to bring his expertise in French cuisine to the MasterChef kitchen, adding a touch of elegance and culinary finesse to the competition.
Who Is Gabriel Gaté?
Gabriel Gaté is a French-born Australian chef, television presenter, and author who has made a significant impact on the Australian culinary scene. With his expertise in French cuisine, Gaté has been promoting and sharing the flavours and traditions of French cooking in Australia for several decades.
Gaté made the move to Australia in 1977 and quickly established himself as a talented chef, working in various restaurants across the country. However, it was through his television appearances that he gained widespread recognition and became a household name. Hosting popular cooking shows such as “The Good Food Show” and “Taste le Tour,” Gaté showcased his passion for French cuisine and culture, captivating audiences with his culinary skills and charming personality. He is often regarded as the original French TV chef in Australia, paving the way for others in the industry.
How Many Books Has Gabriel Gaté Authored?
Gabriel Gaté is not only a talented chef and television personality but also a prolific author. Over the course of his career, he has authored an impressive total of 23 cookbooks. Each offering a unique insight into the world of French cooking. His books have become a trusted resource for home cooks looking to recreate the flavours of France in their own kitchens.
Among his notable works are titles such as “French Cuisine for Australians,” “Good Food for Men,” “How to Teach Kids to Cook,” and “Recipes for a Great Life,” which he co-wrote with Dr Rob Moodie. Gaté’s books cover a wide range of culinary topics, featuring traditional French recipes, tips, techniques, and even indulgent treats like “100 Best Cakes and Desserts.”
Thanks to his remarkable collection of cookbooks, Gabriel Gaté has become the highest-selling Australian male cookery writer, with total book sales exceeding 1.1 million copies. His books continue to inspire and educate aspiring cooks, making French cuisine accessible and enjoyable for all.
“MasterChef Australia: Secrets and Surprises” airs at 7.30pm Sunday — Thursdays, only on 10 and 10 Play on Demand.
Want more MasterChef Australia? Gobble up these POPSUGAR stories:
- Get Ready to Have Your Taste Buds Tingling With “MasterChef Australia: Secrets & Surprises”
- MasterChef Judge Jock Zonfrillo Explains Why He Carries “Worry Beads” During the Show
- Heartfelt Tributes Pour in Following the Shock Death of “MasterChef Australia” Judge Jock Zonfrillo
- Meet the Competitors: Here’s Who’s Bringing Their A-Game to “MasterChef: Secrets & Surprises”
- “MasterChef Australia” Has Announced Its New Launch Date
- Is “MasterChef Australia” 2023 on Tonight?
- “MasterChef Australia”: Amy Brings a Mix of Global Flavours to the Kitchen
- ‘Completely Shattered’: “MasterChef Australia” Judge Jock Zonfrillo Dies Aged 46
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Malissa Lives For Good Food and Good Times
- “MasterChef Australia ” 2023: Larissa Is Equipped With Flavours From Around the World
- Will Theo’s Intense Love For Food Send Sparks Flying on “MasterChef Australia”?
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Brent Is Back and Ready to Take Home the Trophy
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Rue Brings Her Zimbabwean Culture to the Table
- Robbie Brings Rich Culture and History to “MasterChef Australia” 2023
- Rhiannon Is Ready to Take on the “MasterChef Australia” 2023 Challenge
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Antonio Honours His Grandmother’s Legacy
- Andrea Is Bringing His Nonna-Approved Cooking Skills to the “MasterChef Australia” Kitchen
- Here’s How Much the Contestants of “MasterChef Australia” Get Paid During Their Time on the Show
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Phil Is a Food and Wine Wiz
- ath Hopes “MasterChef Australia” Will Help Her Build Her Dream Café
- Jessica Brings Nonna’s Recipes to “MasterChef Australia” Kitchen
- Does Grace Have What It Takes to Win “MasterChef Australia”?
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023’s Ralph Hopes to Bring a Taste of Home to the Culinary Contest
- “MasterChef Australia”: Meet Declan, the Youngest Competitor
- “MasterChef Australia”: Alice Brings a Mix of East and West to the Kitchen
- “MasterChef Australia”: Adi Brings Her Diverse Culinary Background to the Competition