Jock Zonfrillo’s Daughter Shares Heartfelt Message in Honour of Her Late Father
The tragic passing of “MasterChef Australia” judge Jock Zonfrillo has left a void in the hearts of many. As condolences continue to pour in for the renowned chef and TV personality, his eldest daughter, Ava Zonfrillo, has shared a heartfelt message dedicated to her late father on Instagram.
In an emotional post, Ava expressed her struggle to accept the reality of her father’s passing.
Alongside a series of photos capturing precious moments between them, Ava wrote, “Still can’t accept that we’ll be remembering you for more time than we had you, but it doesn’t mean we’ll love you any less. I love you dad, always.”
Ava, along with her sister Sophia, is one of Jock Zonfrillo’s adult children from a previous relationship. Jock also had two younger children with his third wife, Lauren Fried. The devastating news of Jock’s untimely passing has left his family and loved ones grappling with a profound sense of loss.
Friends and fans were quick to show their support in the comment section.
“Sending you so much love and strength,” one wrote. While another said: “Thinking of you beautiful girl and sending you so much love and strength.”
During the early hours of May 1, authorities discovered the deceased body of Jock Zonfrillo in a Melbourne hotel room. Police were called to perform a welfare check at the address in Lygon Street and discovered Jock’s body. While authorities have yet to announce an official cause of death, it is believed that Jock passed away from natural causes. In light of the tragic event, the premiere of “MasterChef Australia” was postponed for a week as a mark of respect for the beloved judge.
The loss of Jock has undoubtedly left a void in the culinary world and beyond. His passion for food, mentorship on “MasterChef Australia,” and his larger-than-life personality endeared him to millions of viewers.
Want more MasterChef Australia? Gobble up these POPSUGAR stories:
- Get Ready to Have Your Taste Buds Tingling With “MasterChef Australia: Secrets & Surprises”
- MasterChef Judge Jock Zonfrillo Explains Why He Carries “Worry Beads” During the Show
- Heartfelt Tributes Pour in Following the Shock Death of “MasterChef Australia” Judge Jock Zonfrillo
- Meet the Competitors: Here’s Who’s Bringing Their A-Game to “MasterChef: Secrets & Surprises”
- “MasterChef Australia” Has Announced Its New Launch Date
- Is “MasterChef Australia” 2023 on Tonight?
- “MasterChef Australia”: Amy Brings a Mix of Global Flavours to the Kitchen
- ‘Completely Shattered’: “MasterChef Australia” Judge Jock Zonfrillo Dies Aged 46
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Malissa Lives For Good Food and Good Times
- “MasterChef Australia ” 2023: Larissa Is Equipped With Flavours From Around the World
- Will Theo’s Intense Love For Food Send Sparks Flying on “MasterChef Australia”?
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Brent Is Back and Ready to Take Home the Trophy
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Rue Brings Her Zimbabwean Culture to the Table
- Robbie Brings Rich Culture and History to “MasterChef Australia” 2023
- Rhiannon Is Ready to Take on the “MasterChef Australia” 2023 Challenge
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Antonio Honours His Grandmother’s Legacy
- Andrea Is Bringing His Nonna-Approved Cooking Skills to the “MasterChef Australia” Kitchen
- Here’s How Much the Contestants of “MasterChef Australia” Get Paid During Their Time on the Show
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Phil Is a Food and Wine Wiz
- ath Hopes “MasterChef Australia” Will Help Her Build Her Dream Café
- Jessica Brings Nonna’s Recipes to “MasterChef Australia” Kitchen
- Does Grace Have What It Takes to Win “MasterChef Australia”?
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023’s Ralph Hopes to Bring a Taste of Home to the Culinary Contest
- “MasterChef Australia”: Meet Declan, the Youngest Competitor
- “MasterChef Australia”: Alice Brings a Mix of East and West to the Kitchen
- “MasterChef Australia”: Adi Brings Her Diverse Culinary Background to the Competition