Interesting Facts About “Million Dollar Island” You Probably Didn’t Know
“Million Dollar Island” has kicked off with a bang! This new groundbreaking reality competition series has quickly taken the television world by storm. It introduces 100 everyday Aussies to a remote island location, where they battle it out for a share of a whopping million-dollar prize.
Hosted by former “SAS Australia” star Ant Middleton, the contestants undergo a series of challenges, form alliances, and manoeuvre their way through the game while wearing bracelets worth $10,000 each.
While the gist of the show might sound straightforward, there are a lot of behind-the-scenes details that might surprise you. Below, we’ve compiled some interesting facts that went down during filming.
Missed an episode? Catch up on Channel 7 and 7Plus.
Want more Million Dollar Island goss? Check out the stories below.
- Everything You Need to Know About “Million Dollar Island”: The Ultimate New Reality Show
- When Does “Million Dollar Island” 2023 Start? Here’s What We Know
- Meet Tess: A Fearless Mother of Six, Set to Take on “Million Dollar Island”
- Brett Is Willing to Go to Any Length on “Million Dollar Island”
- Where to Watch “Million Dollar Island” So You Don’t Miss Out on All the Action
- Discover the Exotic Location Where “Million Dollar Island” Was Filmed