Meet Krupi, the Fearless Fashionista Competing on “Million Dollar Island”
As the weeks on “Million Dollar Island” pass by, the stakes continue to rise. With numerous eliminations and early quitters, the competition becomes more intense. However, amidst it all, one person remains steadfast in their pursuit of the “Million Dollar Island” dream: Krupi.
In this survival game, 100 people are whisked away to a remote island. They will go head-to-head in a fierce battle for a share of the jaw-dropping $1 million prize. Believe us when we say that every second of this electrifying series is worth watching, as contestants push their limits and face unimaginable challenges in their quest for victory.
Let’s meet one of the contestants braving “Million Dollar Island”.
Krupi Takes on “Million Dollar Island”
Krupi lives and breathes fashion. As a professional fashion designer, she uses her clothing as a form of self-expression and dreams of launching her own label one day.
This energetic powerhouse has a passion for staying active and can’t go a day without engaging in some kind of physical activity. Whether it’s swimming, power walking, boxing, hitting the gym, or dancing to salsa beats, Krupi believes that staying active keeps her mind sharp and energised.
With an unfiltered and fiery personality, Krupi is never afraid to speak her mind. She describes herself as a raw and authentic individual, always staying true to herself. She has a free-spirited temperament and a great sense of humour, making her a joy to be around.
Million Dollar Island airs at 7.30pm Mondays and Tuesdays, only on 7 and 7 Plus. Miss an episode? Catch up on 7 Plus.
Want more Million Dollar Island goss? Check out the stories below.
- Everything You Need to Know About “Million Dollar Island”: The Ultimate New Reality Show
- When Does “Million Dollar Island” 2023 Start? Here’s What We Know
- Meet Tess: A Fearless Mother of Six, Set to Take on “Million Dollar Island”
- Brett Is Willing to Go to Any Length on “Million Dollar Island”
- Where to Watch “Million Dollar Island” So You Don’t Miss Out on All the Action
- Discover the Exotic Location Where “Million Dollar Island” Was Filmed