You Can Now Live Out Your Bachelor Fantasy By Renting Out the OG Mansion For $6,500 a Week
If you’ve ever dreamt of living a Bachelor fantasy, then now is your chance, because the iconic, first-ever Bachelor Australia mansion is up for rent.
The stunning La Joie De Vivre mansion on Sydney’s North Shore is available to rent for a cool $6,500 per week — oh, and don’t forget the $26,000 bond.
While the property is a work of art in itself, the mansion really shot to fame after the first season of The Bachelor Australia, and is known to be the backdrop of Tim Robards’ and Anna Heinrich’s love story.
The six-bedroom estate comes complete with gorgeous water views and plenty of European charm. According to realestate.com.au, the interior “exudes romance and style with elegant 24-carat gold filigree balustrades, parquet floors and arched French windows opening out to expansive sandstone terraces”.
Honestly, at that price, we hoped it would.
There are multiple living areas spaced out across the mansion’s three levels as well as a studio retreat. Not to mention the ballroom-sized lounge room with an open fireplace, a banquet-sized dining room and a library.
So what are you waiting for? Gather your closest group of friends and start living out your Bachelor fantasy. Before you do, take a look at the photos below.
Want more The Bachelor goss? Check out the stories below:
- Channel 10 Defends Casting Three White Men For The Bachelors Australia
- Having Three White Men Front The Bachelors Isn’t Groundbreaking, It’s Just Sad
- When Is The Bachelors Premiering? Here’s What We Know
- Everything We Know About The Bachelors’ Gold Coast Filming Location
- The Bachelors Australia: Get to Know Thomas Malucelli
- The Bachelors Australia: Get to Know Rockstar Jed McIntosh
- Felix Von Hofe Is One of Three 2022 Bachelors — Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- Abbie Chatfield Spilled the Tea On How Much She Was Paid During Her Stint on The Bachelor
- The Bachelor Australia Couples: Who is Still Together?