The Bachelors 2023: Get to Know Hopeless Romantic Thomas Malucelli
It’s been a long time coming, but “The Bachelors Australia” is finally here and soon, we’ll be tuning in to watch Bachelors Felix Von Hofe, Jed McIntosh and Thomas Malucelli embark on their journeys to find true love.
This season of “The Bachelors Australia” was filmed back in May 2022, but Network Ten pushed it back in a bid to give new shows like “Hunted Australia“, “The Traitors“, “The Real Love Boat” and “The Challenge Australia” a proper chance to find an audience, with… mixed results.
This year, it’s time for us to return to what’s tried and true in “The Bachelors Australia” but this time, it’s with a twist. Aside from the fact that there are three bachelors this year, the show shifted production from Sydney, moved to the Gold Coast, and left all the candles and fairy lights behind.
One of the Bachelors looking for love this year is 35-year-old restaurant manager Thomas Malucelli, who describes himself as a hopeless romantic at heart.
He believes that love is the greatest feeling in the world, and that when you’re in love, it pushes you to open up to that person completely and allow them to see you for who you really are.
“The excitement and wonder of early love, of mutual discovery, of delighting fantasies is magical,” he said in a press statement.
When approached to do the show, the eligible single jumped at the opportunity, saying that “the idea of finding the love of [his] life in a context that is so out of [his] comfort zone” really appealed to him.
Here’s everything we know about him so far.
Where Is Thomas Malucelli From?
Thomas Malucelli was born in Italy. He grew up on a farm in Tuscany, before moving to the United States in his early 20s.
From there, he moved to Australia, and has been a Sydneysider for many years now.
What Are Thomas Malucelli’s Hobbies and Interests?
Thomas is passionate about health and fitness, and is always looking for new ways to push himself out of his comfort zone. In face, he once represented Australia in a body and mind transformation competition, and was crowned a global champion for his efforts.
He loves getting outdoors, and considers the sun to be a medicine that keeps him happy and healthy. When he’s not looking for love on “The Bachelors Australia”, you can find him at the beach, on a hike, riding a motorbike, or playing any kind of sport that gets his adrenaline pumping.
What Is Thomas Malucelli Looking For in a Partner?
During his time on “The Bachelors Australia”, Thomas is hoping to find a confident woman with an optimistic outlook on life. His perfect match would be someone who’s invested in her health and fitness, is intelligent and values honesty highly.
He’s looking for someone who is passionate about whatever she does for a living, and has a great sense of humour. He’s hoping to form a deep connection with someone, and that this will be the beginning of a romance that lasts for many years to come.
Will Thomas find the woman he’s looking for? There’s only one way to find out!
Want more “The Bachelors”? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Channel 10 Has Finally Given Us a First Look At The Bachelors!
- Finally! Channel 10 Has Revealed When The Bachelors Will Premiere
- The Bachelor’s Holly Kingston Reveals Details About Upcoming Wedding to Jimmy Nicholson
- You Can Now Live Out Your Bachelor Fantasy By Renting Out the OG Mansion For $6,500 a Week
- Abbie Chatfield Criticises The Bachelor’s Jimmy and Holly For Their Take on OnlyFans
- The Bachelor and Bachelorette Australia Couples: Who’s Still Together?
- The Bachelors 2023: Loyal Abby Is Looking for Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Abigail Is an Old-School Romantic Looking for Connection
- The Bachelors 2023: Adrenaline Junkie Alésia Is Searching for Someone Genuine
- The Bachelors 2023: Perfectionist Angela Is Ready to Find “The One”
- The Bachelors 2023: Unlucky In Love Aylin Is Ready to Find Real Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Bella Is Looking for Love In a “Radical” Way
- The Bachelors 2023: Caitlin Is Done With Going for the Wrong Guys
- The Bachelors 2023: CJ Has High Standards and Knows What She Wants
- The Bachelors 2023: Competitive Courtney Is Looking for a Love That Goes the Distance
- The Bachelors 2023: Supportive Eboni Is Looking for Her Lifelong Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Emma Is Looking for a Love That’s “Genuine and Real”
- The Bachelors 2023: Meet Jacinta, Who Knows What She’s Looking for
- The Bachelors 2023: Sporty Jasmine Is Ready to Open Herself Up to Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Jenae Knows Her Worth and Is Hoping to Find Her Equal
- The Bachelors 2023: Jess Is Ready to Meet Her Person
- The Bachelors 2023: Jessica Is Looking for a Love That’s Anything But Ordinary
- The Bachelors 2023: Meet Kiki, Who’s Looking For Her Own Jason Momoa
- The Bachelors 2023: Charismatic Krystal Is Ready to Charm
- The Bachelors 2023: Lauren Is Looking for “Masculine Energy Without Ego”
- The Bachelors 2023: Leah Is Ready to Take a Risk and Go All In on Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Lou Is a Hopeless Romantic Looking for a Love Match
- The Bachelors 2023: Meet Marjorie, Who’s Searching for Compassion and Good Banter
- The Bachelors 2023: Marnie Is a Self-Proclaimed “Bogan Barbie” Looking for Her Ken
- The Bachelors 2023: Mikki Is on the Hunt for Her “Penguin”
- The Bachelors 2023: Naomi Is an Ambitious Woman Looking for Her Mr. Big
- The Bachelors 2023: Tash Is an Optimist Who’s Ready to Make Things Happen
- The Bachelors 2023: Adventurous Tilly Is Looking for a Thrilling Romance
- The Bachelors 2023: Yuri Is Looking for her Perfect Match
- The Bachelors 2023: Meet Zara, Who’s Looking for a Deep, Magical Connection
- The Bachelors 2023: Quick-Fire Questions With Felix Von Hofe, Jed McIntosh, and Thomas Malucelli
- The Bachelors 2023: Get to Know Rockstar Jed McIntosh
- The Bachelors 2023: Get to Know Former Pro Basketballer Felix Von Hofe
- The Bachelors 2023: Get to Know Hopeless Romantic Thomas Malucelli