Sibling Duo Eliza and Liberty Gear Up for “The Block” 2023
Step into the time machine, folks, because “The Block” 2023 is here to whisk us away on a groovy trip back to the fabulous 1950s in Australia! Season 19 is about to blow our minds with incredible transformations that will take us on a whirlwind journey through bold styles and vintage charm.
This season, five couples are ready to go head-to-head in a nail-biting renovation showdown. They will take on the challenge of renovating and revamping five retro homes, all nestled in the family-friendly suburb of Melbourne’s Hampton East.
Now, let’s meet one of the couples taking on the challenge.
Meet Eliza and Liberty
Eliza and Liberty, the adventurous mid-30s sisters ready to take “The Block” by storm. Originally from Adelaide, they now call Melbourne home and were just as surprised as anyone when they found themselves on the show. Despite their different personalities, they complement each other perfectly, and they’re both single and ready to mingle!
Liberty, the fitness enthusiast, is all about health and wellness, getting up at 5 am every day to hit the gym. On the other hand, Eliza is more laid-back and prefers catching up on her beauty sleep. Despite leading successful lives in their respective careers, they decided to step out of their comfort zones and take on “The Block” as a thrilling challenge to break away from their routine.
Eliza, 37, Personal Assistant
Eliza boasts an impressive background in the entertainment industry and previously worked as a radio producer, making her no stranger to the world of entertainment. Her experience undoubtedly prove invaluable as she navigates the challenges of “The Block.” With a fantastic attitude and a determined spirit, Eliza is ready to give it her all and leave no stone unturned.
Liberty, 34, Producer
With a background in producing events for the Richmond Football Club and working in the advertising industry, Liberty’s experience in managing projects and events will be a valuable asset on “The Block.” Her expertise ensures she is a great problem solver, always finding creative solutions to challenges.
In fact, Liberty even holds the title of being the first person to reach 700 classes in the Body Fit training gym franchise.
What Eliza and Liberty Are Bringing to “The Block” 2023
When it comes to renovation and building, the sisters admit they have zero experience. But that won’t stop them from giving it their all. Together, the duo make an unstoppable team, proving that even with their differences, they have a powerful synergy that allows them to work seamlessly together.
“The Block” 2023 premieres Sunday, August 6 at 7.00pm on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more “The Block” goss? Go through the stories below:
- Stay Connected With “The Block” 2023 Cast: How to Follow Them on the ‘Gram
- Discover the Charming Location Where “The Block” 2023 Was Filmed
- A Closer Look at the Five Houses on Charming Street on “The Block” 2023
- Unveiling the Blockheads: Meet the Cast of “The Block” 2023
- Blockheads, Get Ready: “The Block’s” 2023 Premiere Is Just Around the Corner
- “The Block” 2023: Everything You Need to Know About the Upcoming Season
- Dynamic Duo Kyle and Leslie Are Ready to Take on “The Block” 2023
- Leah and Ash Bring Their Charm and Renovation Expertise to “The Block” 2023
- Kristy and Brett Are Ready to Rock “The Block” 2023
- Sibling Duo Eliza and Liberty Gear Up for “The Block” 2023
- Meet Steph and Gian, “The Block” 2023’s Youngest Power Couple
- Meet Marty Fox: The Newest Judge on “The Block” 2023