Meet Steph and Gian, “The Block” 2023’s Youngest Power Couple
Get ready to embark on a time-travelling adventure with “The Block” 2023, as it transports us back to the fabulous 1950s in Australia! Season 19 promises to blow our minds with mind-blowing transformations, immersing us in a whirlwind of bold styles and vintage charm.
Buckle up, because this season, five couples are ready to go head-to-head in a nail-biting renovation showdown. They will take on the challenge of renovating and revamping five retro homes, all nestled in the family-friendly suburb of Melbourne’s Hampton East.
Now, let’s meet one of the couples taking on the challenge.
Meet Steph and Gian
Steph and Gian are the power couple ready to take “The Block” by storm! At 27 years old, they are the show’s youngest contestants, but don’t let their age fool you – they’ve got a wealth of experience and a strong bond that goes way back.
Childhood sweethearts, Steph and Gian first met on the school bus back in Year 7, and their connection was instant. Fast forward to 2023, they tied the knot in a glamorous ceremony last year, surrounded by their adoring family and friends.
Steph, 27, Architect
Steph, a talented architect, brings a strong advantage to the table from the get-go. Confident and assured in her profession, she’s not one to hold back her opinions, even if it ruffles some feathers. With a kind soul and highly organised approach, she’ll be the one to watch out for when it comes to design choices. Get ready for Japandi – a captivating mix of Japanese and Scandinavian style – as her signature touch on “The Block.”
Gian, 27, Start-Up Worker
Gian, a 27-year-old working in finance, has found his groove with a tech start-up, driving growth strategies. A problem solver and sharp thinker, he’s also a fitness enthusiast who enjoys running in his spare time. According to Steph, he’s fantastic at budgeting and a whizz at getting tasks done efficiently.
What Steph and Gian Are Bringing to “The Block” 2023
Their experience is nothing to scoff at either. Having recently bought and renovated their home in Sydney, they’ve already fallen in love with the renovation process, sparking their desire to take on “The Block.”
Together, the couple are a dream team of great communicators. They may have their moments of bickering, but their strong communication skills keep them on track. They both believe in self-improvement, making them their own harshest critics. Nothing will catch them off guard, as they’ve thought through every detail, leaving no room for hurt feelings during judging.
“The Block” 2023 premieres Sunday, August 6 at 7.00pm on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more “The Block” goss? Go through the stories below:
- Stay Connected With “The Block” 2023 Cast: How to Follow Them on the ‘Gram
- Discover the Charming Location Where “The Block” 2023 Was Filmed
- A Closer Look at the Five Houses on Charming Street on “The Block” 2023
- Unveiling the Blockheads: Meet the Cast of “The Block” 2023
- Blockheads, Get Ready: “The Block’s” 2023 Premiere Is Just Around the Corner
- “The Block” 2023: Everything You Need to Know About the Upcoming Season
- Dynamic Duo Kyle and Leslie Are Ready to Take on “The Block” 2023
- Leah and Ash Bring Their Charm and Renovation Expertise to “The Block” 2023
- Kristy and Brett Are Ready to Rock “The Block” 2023
- Sibling Duo Eliza and Liberty Gear Up for “The Block” 2023
- Meet Steph and Gian, “The Block” 2023’s Youngest Power Couple
- Meet Marty Fox: The Newest Judge on “The Block” 2023