When Does “The Summit” 2023 Start? We’ve Got You Covered!
Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime? The highly anticipated new television show, “The Summit“, is just around the corner. So, if you’re wondering when “The Summit” 2023 start date is, we’ve got the answers!
14 strangers are given the chance to climb one of New Zealand’s highest peaks and split a jaw-dropping one million dollars in cash. But it’s not going to be a walk in the park, folks. Massive gorges and raging waterfalls are just a few of the obstacles that will stand in their way, pushing them to their physical and mental limits.
And let’s not forget about the added pressure of voting someone off at each checkpoint, making the competition even more intense. With strategic gameplay and teamwork being crucial to success, “The Summit” promises to keep viewers on the edge of their seats.
The show’s host is none other than international Aussie movie star Jai Courtney, who will be keeping a watchful eye on the hikers’ progress and delivering valuable updates. Not to mention, the stunning scenery of the New Zealand alps will leave you breathless and wishing you were there in person. Just to observe, of course.
When Does “The Summit” Start?
Channel 9 has confirmed that “The Summit” 2023 start date is Sunday, May 14th. Get ready for a journey like no other. Tune in to Channel 9 and 9Now for all the action!
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship