The Traitors: Matt Is a Faithful Real Estate Agent With a Heart
If you ever jumped on the Among Us craze a few years back, you need to tune in to Channel 10’s latest reality series, The Traitors.
The competition sees a group of 24 players, known as Faithfuls, live together in a hotel, where they will take part in challenges in the hopes to walk away with $250,000.
They’ll also need to figure out who amongst them are actually Traitors in hiding.
There’s a lot on the line because if a Traitor manages to make it to the end undetected, they take home the entire amount. However, if a Faithful is able to expose a Traitor and get rid of them before the final vote, they have the option to take all the prize money or share it with their remaining Faithful.
32-year-old real estate agent Matt hails from the Gold Coast, and he’s not just joining The Traitors to win — he also wants to prove to the world that not all real estate agents are bad!
“I do think real estate agents get a bad rap but unfortunately a lot of agents don’t have their clients’ best interests at heart,” he said in a press statement. “One of my favourite sayings in life is ‘there are estate agents and there are real estate agents’.”
Luckily, Matt was chosen to be a Faithful in the game, which means he’ll have a chance to prove to the world that real estate agents can, in fact, have a heart.
“Loyalty means everything to me coming from an Italian family,” he said. “We’re very big on ethics, doing the right thing, loyalty and family is everything.”
Had he been chosen as a Traitor, though, Matt would’ve been able to make it work, because he’s “very creative” and good at thinking on the spot.
“But I am very in tune with sniffing out liars and developing an understanding on how to make the right decisions so being a Faithful might be right for me as well,” he said.
Competitive by nature, Matt’s not all that fussed about winning the show’s $250,000 prize pool — mostly, he just wants to beat his competitors. Will he be able to do it? There’s only one way to find out.
The Traitors airs at 7.30pm, Sunday – Tuesdays, only on 10 and 10 Play on Demand.
Want more The Traitors’ goss? Check out the stories below:
- Everyone Who Has Gone Home So Far on The Traitors
- The Traitors: Champion Chess Player Jack Is 10 Steps Ahead of His Fellow Competitors
- We Asked Rodger Corser How Far He’d Get in The Traitors
- The Traitors: Fiona Is Strategic, Smart and Determined to Win
- The Traitors: Teresa Has a Superpower Up Her Sleeve
- The Traitors: Midy Hopes He’s a Faithful
- The Traitors: MK Is Used to Calling Out Liars
- The Traitors: Ethan Is Ready to Push Some Barriers
- The Traitors: There’s More Than Meets the Eye With Dirk
- The Traitors Is a New Game Show That Will Keep You On Your Toes — Here’s How to Watch