You Asked, We Answered: When Does “FBOY Island Australia” Start?
We are just weeks away from Australia’s hottest new reality show hitting our screens, and we couldn’t be more excited. Promising the perfect mix of drama and romance, “FBOY Island Australia” follows three women as they try to find genuine guys among a group of 24 men that includes both “Nice Guys” and “FBoys”. The show offers a cash prize of $100,000, adding to the stakes and making the competition more intense.
Reality queen, podcaster and influencer Abbie Chatfield is hosting the show, bringing her experience from shows like “The Bachelor” and “Bachelor in Paradise”. She’ll help guide the women in their search for genuine love, and we all know she won’t hold back in calling out any “FBoys”. Meanwhile, the 24 men are split into “Nice Guy” and “FBoy” categories.
Each episode will have three men eliminated, revealing whether they were there for love or just in it for the prize money. The women must navigate through drama and lies to find the genuine guys that they’re looking for.
Ahead of the premiere, Abbie expressed her excitement about fans getting a glimpse of the show.
“FINALLY you get to see the three incredible women leading #FBOYISLANDAU, Ziara, Sophie and Molly. I can’t wait for you all to see them call out these FBOYs and hold them accountable while still having fun and focusing on finding love. It’s truly amazing to see,” she captioned.
When Does “FBOY Island Australia” Start?
Mark your calendars, because “FBOY Island Australia” will premiere on May 29th on BINGE. The series will consist of 10 episodes, and you need to subscribe to the streaming service to watch it.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women