Where to Shop All the Outfits Abbie Chatfield’s Wearing on FBOY Island
Abbie Chatfield’s “FBOY Island Australia” kicked off with a double episode on Monday, May 2, and we’re already hooked. The 10-part reality series airing on Binge, follows three Aussie women, Sophie, Molly and Ziara, as they search for love on a tropical island.
These ladies must navigate a pool of 24 men, half of whom claim to be genuine “Nice Guys”, seeking a serious relationship, while the other half are self-proclaimed “Fboys”. They have to figure out who’s there for love and who’s just in it to win the cash prize of $100,000.
Each episode will have three men eliminated at which point they’ll reveal whether they were there for love or just in it for the prize money. Abbie will help guide the women in their search for genuine love, and we all know she won’t hold back in calling out any “FBoys”.
Now that we know the details of the plot, let’s get into what Abbie’s wearing. Along with Sophie, Molly and Ziara, Abbie wore looks created by freelance TV stylist Kim Hurwitz, who’s worked with the likes of Sophie Monk, Kelly Rowland and Samantha Jade.
Ahead, we share all the outfits Abbie’s worn so far on the show.
For the first episode, Abbie wore a sequined halter top by Emilio Pucci and pistachio-coloured trousers by Zara.
While we couldn’t find the exact Zara pair, these Oroton Pintuck Pant (was $399, now $149) are similar, and even better: happen to be on sale.
For the elimination, Abbie wore a custom gold mini dress by Australian couturier Georgina Marie.
For episode two’s elimination, Abbie wore the Polina Gown ($329) by Australian label Effie Kats. It’s also available in black.
Want more “FBOY Island” goss? Check out the articles below:
- You Asked, We Answered: When Does “FBOY Island Australia” Start?
- How to Follow the “FBOY Island Australia” Cast on Instagram
- FBOY Island Australia: Meet the Three Women Searching for Love and Calling Out the FBoys
- “FBOY Island Australia”: A Sneak Peek at the Hotly Anticipated New Dating Show
- Meet Molly: The Confident and Independent Woman Ready to Take on “FBOY Island Australia”
- Meet Sophie: The Straight-Shooting DJ Ready to Find Love on “FBOY Island Australia”
- Meet Ziara: The Confident Model Bringing Drama to “FBOY Island Australia”
- Discover the Tropical Paradise Where “FBOY Island Australia” Was Filmed