Crocs and Levi’s Release Denim Sandals and It’s Giving Us 2000s Vibes
Crocs is once again making waves in the fashion world. In the past, the footwear brand has teamed up with designers ranging from Balenciaga to Christopher Kane. This time, they’ve joined forces with Levi’s, a denim giant with a storied history. The result? A limited-edition capsule collection that’s sure to resonate with denim aficionados and Crocs enthusiasts alike.
The Levi’s x Crocs capsule collection includes two iconic styles, the All-Terrain Clog ($139.95) and Classic Clog ($99.95), offering a blend of casual comfort and quality design.
The Levi’s x Crocs Design
What sets this collaboration apart is the meticulous attention to detail. The Crocs in this collection boast denim-wrapped panels, Sashiko stitching and Shibori dyeing. To top it all off, the collection includes eight custom Levi’s Jibbitz charms. These charms pay homage to 60s counterculture and Levi’s archival graphics, allowing wearers to personalise their Crocs. How cool is that?
Whether you’re a devoted denim lover or a dedicated Crocs fan, this collaboration promises to inject a distinctive and stylish touch into your wardrobe. If you’re eager to get your hands on these one-of-a-kind creations, you’re in luck. The collection is available for purchase both in-store and online at Levi’s ANZ.
In the meantime, take a closer look at the collab below.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women