J Lo’s Micro Mini-Shorts and Leather Choker Are Straight Out of the ’90s
Jennifer Lopez‘s longstanding partnership with Coach has thrust her into the spotlight for the American brand’s Mother’s Day campaign, which aims to highlight the ever-evolving roles that mothers play. Lopez, 53, models the iconic Tabby and Rogue bags in fresh pastels with floral appliqués, and her outfits fall right in line, with each catering to an aesthetic that’s intrinsically ’90s.
Perhaps nodding to her ninth album, “This Is Me . . . Now” – which she’s promoted in many throwback looks – Lopez rocks everything from a vibrant floral shorts set, replete with a half-tucked pajama top, to a denim trench dress. She also wears knit hot pants similar to the pair she rocked to promote Coach’s Spring/Summer collection. Lopez’s long brown hair is styled into textured waves and parted at the center for the Joshua Woods-lensed shoot, and she sports dewy makeup that also complements the glow of her toned legs.
Other standout details that pay homage to the ’90s include her black buckled choker necklace, leather mules, and, of course, her signature oversize hoops. Lopez flaunts her green stone engagement ring from Ben Affleck throughout, accenting the design with a pair of drop earrings in her leisurely co-ord set.
Alongside the recent launch of her alcohol brand Delola, Lopez continues to debut new projects, including a stripped-back portrait for which she wears nothing but a white thong for National Stress Awareness Month; her J Lo Jennifer Lopez x Revolve footwear collaboration; and a photo series for Intimissimi, where she shows off her infinity loop tattoo for husband Affleck in romantically embroidered lingerie.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts