Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection Finally Has a PC Release Date — And It’s Very Soon
Another PS5 exclusive is about to make the jump to PC! Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection is a next-gen remaster of the two most recent Uncharted games and marks the first time any game in the series has ever been playable on PC.
When Is the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves PC Release Date?
Months after its initial console release, Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection will finally be released for PC on October 20.
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection will be available on Steam and the Epic Games Store, and anyone who pre-orders it from Epic will receive a Fortnite glider in the shape of Sully’s seaplane.
What Is the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection?
The collection includes Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, remastered and optimised for PC.
This is the first time any of the Uncharted games have been released on PC, and the series is coming out swinging with new features and improvements like a reimagined UI, scale sliders, Variable Load Speed, 4K and Ultra-Wide Monitor support, adjustable texture and model quality, anisotropic filtering, shadows, reflections and ambient occlusion.
Unfortunately, the Legacy of Thieves Collection doesn’t have the same groundbreaking accessibility features and options as The Last of Us Part 1, with only minor changes compared to what was offered in the original games. The PC version might include more, but so far there’s been no word from Sony or Naughty Dog about this.
Is There an Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Trailer?
Yes! Here you go:
How Much Will Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Cost on PC?
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on PC will cost $74.95 on both Steam and the Epic Games Store. Pre-orders are already live:
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on Steam
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on Epic Games Store
Read more POPSUGAR gaming content below:
- Is ‘Tears of the Kingdom’ a Prequel to the First Ever Zelda Game? Lore Experts Think So
- “She’s a Top”: Anna Torv Answers All Our Questions About Tess In HBO’s ‘The Last of Us’
- 5 Games to Play Before Declaring ‘The Last of Us’ the GOAT
- Elden Ring Detectives Have Some Wild Theories About the DLC — Here Are the Best Ones
- Joel Finally Called Ellie “Baby Girl” In ‘The Last of Us’ and Fans Are Not Okay