This New Moon in Aquarius Baño Will Help You Manifest Your Goals
Self-love and self-care take on a whole new meaning for Aquarians. The 11th zodiac sign is largely focused on the collective and ensuring equality for all. Under the new moon in Aquarius, we aim to dream big for ourselves and the bigger picture of our lives. But we also make wishes of joy, prosperity, and harmony for all.
When Is the New Moon in Aquarius in 2022?
The Aquarius new moon peaks on Feb. 1 at 12:47 a.m. ET and opens a portal to set intentions and wishes around things like humanitarian attitudes, seeing the future, revelations, humour, and friends. Since Aquarius rules the future, you can stimulate the third-eye chakra to allow your long-range goals and heart’s desires to be on full display under this new moon. Simply massage between your eyebrows with your eyes closed, or you can lie down and place a crystal there to activate the third eye and see your dreams unfold into reality.
What Is the 2022 New Moon in Aquarius’s Meaning?
As a ruler of humanitarianism, this new moon in Aquarius gives us the opportunity to set intentions and make wishes that create outcomes good for everyone involved. It also ignites the desire to give and receive love in platonic relationships and promote healthy friendships. If a friendship that was important to you has fallen by the wayside, this may be the time to explore whether there’s an opportunity to make amends or not.
But the bigger picture of your life is also very important with this new moon, which is ripe for manifesting dreams, seeking knowledge, and being more objective.
As you prepare your New Moon in Aquarius spiritual baño ritual, remember that this air sign also rules circulation, and more specifically, the ankles and calves. Consider incorporating the restorative yoga pose, legs up the wall. Lie flat on your back or on a small pillow. Push your bottom up against the wall with your legs straight up. You can hold this pose for 10 to 20 minutes to help alleviate ailments like varicose veins, which is a vulnerability of Aquarius.
New Moon in Aquarius Baño Ritual Recipe
-1-2 cups of Epsom salt, ½ cup of pink Himalayan salt
-Several splashes of Agua de Florida or Florida Water
-Selenite, turquoise, moonstone, or clear quartz (for third eye activation) crystals and gemstones
-Petals from orchid flowers
-Hemp, sage, and/or mugwort herbs
-Cedarwood, clove, juniper berry, or thyme essential oil. Make sure it’s safe on the skin. It may need to be mixed with a carrier oil like coconut oil.
1. Fill the bath with warm water (never hot), and add the Epsom and pink Himalayan salts, and Agua de Florida.
2. Pray over the water and mix with your hands as you speak affirmations and wishes out loud.
3. If you have time, do legs up the wall for 10 minutes as the bath fills.
4. Place crystals around the edge of the bathtub, in the water (if it’s a crystal that’s safe in water), or place them on your body as you soak.
5. Add your choice of herbs. If you prefer less mess, you can add your herbs to a tea ball or make tea with them on the stovetop, strain it, and then add that to the bath.
6. Add several drops of oil and adorn the top of the bathwater with the orchid flower petals of any color.
7. Soak for 20 to 40 minutes.
8. While you allow yourself to air-dry, watch as the bathwater drains and imagine all that no longer serves you going down with it.
9. After your bath, dress comfortably, light a candle, incense, or diffuse some oil, and write 10 wishes under the New Moon in Aquarius.
10. Read each wish out loud and say, “Thank you, thank you, thank you,” after each one.
11. Sit in meditation for a moment, focusing all your energy on the third-eye chakra. You may want to hold your clear quartz or lie down and place it between your eyebrows. Allow yourself to dream your greatest dreams and watch them become reality.