Emily Ratajkowski Makes a Case For Bangs in Spring
Emily Ratajkowski is switching up her hair for the summer. After being spotted in May 2021 with faux wispy bangs at Cannes Film Festival, the model and author has decided to opt for the real cut.
Ratajkowski, who can typically be seen in a middle part and subtle curtain bangs, rarely switches up her signature hairstyle. But on April 13, she was spotted on the streets of New York with shaggy swoop bangs while out with a friend. This bangs style is super versatile because you can tailor it based on your personal preferences. From baby bangs to swoop bangs like Ratajkowski’s and even layered bangs, the possibilities really are endless when it comes to this style.
If Ratajkowski’s new haircut inspires you to get your own version, keep in mind that it is always recommended to go to a professional instead of cutting bangs at home. Be sure to do due diligence before committing to any style that involves using shears.
For last year’s version of the look, Ratajkowski herself went to celebrity hairstylist Jennifer Yepez, who also styled Bella Hadid’s sleek updo and Eva Longoria‘s extra-long ponytail for the festival. Take a closer look at Ratajkowski’s bangs hairstyle ahead.
Read More POPSUGAR Beauty
- These Vitamin C Products Are the Secret to Glowy Skin
- What to Know Before Trying the Copper Hair Colour Trend
- These 13 Lipsticks Are the Perfect Dupe for Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk
- Slay Or Nay: The Viral Beauty Trends of 2023 (and Whether They’re Worth Trying
- 16 of the Best LED Masks in Australia and Exactly What Each Light Does for Your Skin