Kylie and Kendall Jenner’s Matching French Manicures Are Peak Sister Energy
Kylie and Kendall Jenner are having a sisterly moment that is nothing short of adorable. On April 25, Kylie posted a picture on her Instagram Stories showing off her latest manicure but there was another hand belonging to her sister also in the frame. Captioning the photo, “she copied me,” Kylie showed that the duo’s french manicures were identical.
Both sisters chose short nails with a slightly rounded-square shape. After using a sheer pink color for the base, they deviated slightly from tradition when it came to the “smile” line itself. Both Kylie and Kendall opted for a “baby” french design, which features a much thinner line only along the outer edge of the nail. They finished the look with a glossy topcoat for an extra touch of shine.
French manicures have been a popular design in Hollywood ever since the early 2000s trend made a comeback a few years ago. Family friend Heather Sanders revealed her own baby french hours after Kylie posted her picture, and other Hollywood A-listers like Lori Harvey, Jennifer Lopez, and Bella Hadid have also been spotted in the look. Needless to say, the design should now have a permanent plaque in the Manicure Hall of Fame. Take a closer look at the Jenner sisters’s nails below.
Read More POPSUGAR Beauty
- These Vitamin C Products Are the Secret to Glowy Skin
- What to Know Before Trying the Copper Hair Colour Trend
- These 13 Lipsticks Are the Perfect Dupe for Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk
- Slay Or Nay: The Viral Beauty Trends of 2023 (and Whether They’re Worth Trying
- 16 of the Best LED Masks in Australia and Exactly What Each Light Does for Your Skin