The Challenge Australia: Brittany Hockley Is All About Taking Risks
Originally a spin-off from historic, game-changing reality shows The Real World and Road Rules, The Challenge has grown into one of the most popular and long-running competition shows of all time. Thanks to it’s ever-changing format and variety of players with influential followings, the show has earned a rabid fan base that follows the game’s inevitable twists and turns.
And now, in 2022, we have The Challenge Australia, hosted by the charismatic sports commentator Brihony Dawson.
The Challenge Australia will see 22 of Australia’s biggest names across the entertainment, sports and reality worlds, descend on Buenos Aires, Argentina, and into the most unpredictable and demanding game of their lives.
Challengers will be randomly be paired to clash head-to-head in extreme physical contests, test strategies, survive eliminations and cut-throat alliances, to win challenges and eliminate their opponents. And if that wasn’t enough, they’ll also have steamy hook-ups, messy exes and fractured friendships to navigate. We’re living for the inevitable drama!
With a whopping $200,000 cash prize and a ticket entry into the first ever The Challenge: Global Championship, only one female and one male competitor will have the perfect combination of physical, mental, and social skills to reign supreme.
One of the challengers on The Challenge Australia 2022, actress, presenter, podcaster, radio host and author, Brittany Hockley.
Having been introduced to us on Matty J’s season of The Bachelor and then going on to create the popular podcast Life Uncut, with Matty’s choice (and now wife!) Laura Byrne, we love a bit of Britt. She’s relatable, witty and vulnerable when it matters.
“I thought the idea of adventuring on the other side of the world and being outside my comfort zone, sounded like fun” she says in a press statement, for her reasons behind participating in The Challenge Australia.
“I love squeezing everything out of life and think there is a lot to be said for taking risks.”
Britt says that she’s pretty easy going and gets along with everyone, so isn’t too afraid who she’s paired with. “As long as they don’t want drama
and are respectful, it will be happy days.”
This is Reality TV, girl! There will always be drama. But we’re keen to watch her slay.
Despite missing her “little shadow” dog, Delilah, doing her podcast and radio show with Laura, plus her regular coffee and good book; Britt is ready to be rise to The Challenge Australia.
The Challenge Australia airs at 7.30pm on Network Ten on Mondays and Tuesdays. Catch up on 10 Play.
Want more The Challenge Australia goss? Check out the stories below:
- “He’s the Liar”: The Challenge’s Audrey on the Cheating Scandal, Her Boyfriend and Ciarran Stott
- Everyone Who Has Gotten the Boot So Far from The Challenge Australia
- Get to Know The Challenge Host Brihony Dawson — Australia’s First Non-Binary TV Presenter
- Konrad Bień-Stephen Opens Up About Facing Brooke Blurton on The Challenge
- “I Didn’t Know ANYONE!”: Big Brother Winner Marley on Meeting His Fellow Challenge Contestants
- “They’re Pretty Conniving, That Bachelor Lot”: Australian Survivor’s Johnny Spills on The Challenge
- Australian Survivor’s Brooke Jowett Was “Not Prepared At All” for the Drama of The Challenge
- These are the Famous Faces That Will Compete on Channel 10’s Newest Show, The Challenge
- “Em Is a Beautiful Girl”: The Challenge’s Ryan Gallagher Addresses Emily Seebohm Dating Rumours