The Challenge Australia: Ciarran Stott Is Already Contradicting Himself
Originally a spin-off from historic, game-changing reality shows The Real World and Road Rules, The Challenge has grown into one of the most popular and long-running competition shows of all time. Thanks to its ever-changing format and variety of players with influential followings, the show has earned a rabid fan base that follows the game’s inevitable twists and turns.
And now, in 2022, we have The Challenge Australia, hosted by the charismatic sports commentator Brihony Dawson.
The Challenge Australia will see 22 of Australia’s biggest names across the entertainment, sports and reality worlds descend on Buenos Aires, Argentina, and into the most unpredictable and demanding game of their lives.
Challengers will be randomly paired to clash head-to-head in extreme physical contests, test strategies, and survive eliminations and cut-throat alliances to win challenges and eliminate their opponents. And if that wasn’t enough, they’ll also have steamy hook-ups, messy exes and fractured friendships to navigate. We’re living for the inevitable drama!
With a whopping $200,000 cash prize and a ticket entry into the first ever The Challenge: Global Championship, only one female and one male competitor will have the perfect combination of physical, mental, and social skills to reign supreme.
One of the challengers on The Challenge Australia 2022, is resident “bad-boy” Ciarran Stott, best known for his infamous stints on The Bachelorette Australia, Bachelor In Paradise and The Bachelorette Sweden.
While his credits might suggest that he is not, indeed, having much success when it comes to “looking for love”, it turns out that he was recently caught out for cheating on his girlfriend, Ruby Burchiaga, with fellow contestant, Audrey Kanongara.
Safe to say, the drama has well and truly begun.
“No more trying to get with women, I don’t want to do that anymore” Ciarran says in a press statement, and we can’t help but giggle. Clearly, that element is already proving to be a challenge for him!
“The Challenge is a physical game, which is right up my alley. I love boxing, I was in the army so all that stuff is going to come into play in this game and I think I will do really well.” He says.
According to Stott, the thing that’s going to drive him most in this game is that he and his partner want to “hopefully have a baby next year”.
“The $100,000 will be really nice to bring this child into the world, no qualms.”
We have no words. We’re going to join Brooke Jowett and sit back with some popcorn on this one.
The Challenge Australia airs at 7.30pm on Network Ten on Mondays and Tuesdays. Catch up on 10 Play.
Want more The Challenge Australia goss? Check out the stories below:
- “He’s the Liar”: The Challenge’s Audrey on the Cheating Scandal, Her Boyfriend and Ciarran Stott
- Everyone Who Has Gotten the Boot So Far from The Challenge Australia
- Get to Know The Challenge Host Brihony Dawson — Australia’s First Non-Binary TV Presenter
- Konrad Bień-Stephen Opens Up About Facing Brooke Blurton on The Challenge
- “I Didn’t Know ANYONE!”: Big Brother Winner Marley on Meeting His Fellow Challenge Contestants
- “They’re Pretty Conniving, That Bachelor Lot”: Australian Survivor’s Johnny Spills on The Challenge
- Australian Survivor’s Brooke Jowett Was “Not Prepared At All” for the Drama of The Challenge
- These are the Famous Faces That Will Compete on Channel 10’s Newest Show, The Challenge
- “Em Is a Beautiful Girl”: The Challenge’s Ryan Gallagher Addresses Emily Seebohm Dating Rumours