Reality TV Fanatics, Rejoice! Here’s Where to Get Your “FBOY Island Australia” Fix
Get ready for a rollercoaster ride of love, deception, and drama as “FBOY Island Australia” takes the reality TV world by storm. This 10-part series follows three Aussie women as they search for love on a tropical island. Sign us up! But you might be wondering, ‘Where can I watch “FBOY Island Australia”? Well, we’ve got you covered. But first, what’s the show all about?
These ladies must navigate a pool of 24 men, half of whom claim to be genuine “Nice Guys” seeking a serious relationship, while the other half are self-proclaimed “Fboys”. They have to figure out who’s there for love and who’s just in it to win the cash prize of $100,000. Each episode will have three men eliminated, at which point they’ll reveal whether they were there for love or just in it for the prize money.
Reality queen Abbie Chatfield is fronting the show, bringing her experience from shows like “The Bachelor” and “Bachelor in Paradise” to the table. She’ll help guide the women in their search for genuine love, and we all know she won’t hold back in calling out any “FBoys”.
Ahead of the premiere, Abbie expressed her excitement about fans getting a glimpse of the show.
“FINALLY you get to see the three incredible women leading #FBOYISLANDAU, Ziara, Sophie and Molly. I can’t wait for you all to see them call out these FBOYs and hold them accountable while still having fun and focusing on finding love. It’s truly amazing to see,” she wrote on Instagram.
So, Where Can I Watch “FBOY Island Australia”?
The show is set to premiere on May 29 and will be exclusively available on the streaming service BINGE. However, you’ll need to subscribe to the streaming service to gain access to all 10 episodes of the new reality series.
Want more “FBOY Island” goss? Check out the articles below:
- You Asked, We Answered: When Does “FBOY Island Australia” Start?
- How to Follow the “FBOY Island Australia” Cast on Instagram
- FBOY Island Australia: Meet the Three Women Searching for Love and Calling Out the FBoys
- “FBOY Island Australia”: A Sneak Peek at the Hotly Anticipated New Dating Show
- Meet Molly: The Confident and Independent Woman Ready to Take on “FBOY Island Australia”
- Meet Sophie: The Straight-Shooting DJ Ready to Find Love on “FBOY Island Australia”
- Meet Ziara: The Confident Model Bringing Drama to “FBOY Island Australia”
- Discover the Tropical Paradise Where “FBOY Island Australia” Was Filmed