7 Woven Baskets That Are So Cute You Could Take Them to Dinner
As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you’ll like too. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so we get revenue from sharing this content and from your purchase.
Woven baskets have always been beautiful. They make great aesthetic storage alternatives, they’re sturdy vessels for all the beach day essentials and they’re fantastic to take to the market. Have you even been to a farmer’s market if you don’t have a cute carry basket with handles?
The answer is no.
But when it comes to fashion — woven baskets might not be what comes to mind. But they could — and in my opinion, should — be.
I’ve recently been using my cute woven basket that I take to do my grocery shopping, as an actual handbag. And each time I do, I get a compliment.
“Oh that basket is so cute!” “I love your little basket!” “I’ve always wanted a basket like that, where did you get it from?”
Given this, I though it was time to share some cute places to pick up a woven basket in Australia, that can be used both for trips to the market and to jazz up an outfit.
Scroll below, for seven cute carry baskets with handles in Australia you can shop now.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts