Who Was Eliminated From “My Kitchen Rules”? Look No Further!
That’s a wrap, folks! Another season of “My Kitchen Rules” is over with winners Radha and Prabha taking the coveted crown. The final two teams in this competition were Radha and Prabha — two identical twin sisters have cooked up smash hit after smash hit — and Nick and Christian, two pals who have been on the twin’s heels every episode.
With judges Manu Feildel, Colin Fassnidge, and Nigella Lawson calling the shots, they were faced with some tough choices as they bid farewell to fan-favourite contestants.
After all, in this culinary showdown, there can only be one reigning team! While the show has finally wrapped up, below is every team that was eliminated from the show throughout the season.
Who Was Eliminated From “My Kitchen Rules” 2023
Nick and Christian
Tommy and Rach
Sonia and Marcua
Patricija and Brigita
Amber and Mel
Aaron and Chris
Coco and Pearls
“My Kitchen Rules” airs Monday — Wednesday at 7.30pm on Channel 7 and 7Plus.
Want more “My Kitchen Rules” goss? Check out the stories below:
- When and Where to Catch all the “My Kitchen Rules” Action
- Meet the Cast of “My Kitchen Rules” 2023
- “My Kitchen Rules” Is Set to Bring the Heat With an Exciting New Season
- Curious About “My Kitchen Rules” 2023 Start Date? Look No Further!
- Meet Sonia and Marcus, the Spicy Mother-Son Duo of “My Kitchen Rules” 2023