We Found Out Where Every Single Couple on MAFS Had Their Wedding
Married At First Sight really wouldn’t be complete without the picturesque wedding venues. Along with the stunning designer dresses, it’s the views behind the couple that really help capture people’s attention.
Despite the show being filled with drama, the ceremonies help bring peace and tranquillity, even if it is for a short moment. As we watch the bride and groom tie the knot, we’re also looking for inspiration for our own weddings, because while it won’t be aired on national television, doesn’t mean it can’t be grand right?
So let’s take a look at where the couples said I do.
Selin and Anthony | Sydney Polo Club, NSW
These two lovebirds exchanged vows at Sydney Polo Club, one of Australia’s most historic and prestigious polo venues. Located in Richmond, NSW, the location is the oldest polo club is the Southern Hemisphere. Who knew!?
Tamara and Brent | Carriageworks, NSW
If you’re a Sydneysider and you’re a lover of fashion then you’re most likely familiar with Carriageworks. The iconic location is known for hosting Sydney Fashion Week and a host of other major events. Formerly a railway workshop, now, the venue in Redfern is used mainly for contemporary and performing arts.
Domenica and Jack | Silver Gum Stables – Helensburgh, NSW
Silvergum Stables is a romantic venue that formerly used to be a barn. The hardwood timber walls and external pine log cladding provides a rustic feel, perfect for Dom and Jack who both love animals!
Ella and Mitch | Curzon Hall, NSW
Ella and Mitch couldn’t keep their eyes off each other during the ceremony as sparks flew in all directions. We can hardly blame them because Curzon Hall is the place to have your wedding if you want a romantic experience. Located in Marsfield, Sydney, the magical banquet room takes you back in time.
Selina and Cody | Sweven Estate, NSW
Only an hour away from Sydney’s CBD, the Sweven Estate is serene and magnificent. With high-cathedral-like ceilings and stunning natural views, Selina and Cody really hit the jackpot. While their marriage is off to a rocky start, at least they exchanged their vows in the most perfect location.
Holly and Andrew | Curzon Hall, NSW
First laying eyes on each other at the same venue as Ella and Mitch, Curzon Hall seems to be a popular choice this year on Married At First Sight! But hey, we don’t blame them.
Olivia and Jackson | State Library, NSW
Saying “I do” at a library may seem unconventional, but if you’ve ever visited the State Library in Sydney then you would know why Olivia and Jackson chose this stunning location for their nuptials. With a beautiful flower display greeting them at the door, the library was the perfect place for the two to get to know each other in private.
Samantha and Al | Vaucluse House, NSW
For Samantha and Al’s wedding reception, the pair chose an intimate setting that was decorated with stunning flowers and candles. Choosing to celebrate with their closest friends and family, the wedding itself was something out of a fairytale.
Married At First Sight airs at 7.30pm on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more MAFS goss? Check out the stories below:
- This is Exactly How Much Married At First Sight Contestants Get Paid
- Screaming, Tears and a Shoey — Here’s What to Expect from Married At First Sight 2022
- Can’t Get Enough of Married At First Sight? Here’s Where to Follow the Cast on the ‘Gram
- If MAFS’ Selina Looks Familiar, it’s Because You’ve Seen Her on Another Reality Show
- After a Failed Marriage, Domenica is Ready to Find Love Once Again on Married At First Sight
- She Hasn’t Been in a Relationship for 9 Years, But Will Ella Find Love on MAFS?
- Al Has Never Been in a Relationship, But He’s Determined to Find Love on MAFS
- Meet Selin, the Single Mother Who is Hoping to Find Her Dream Man on Married At First Sight
- Anthony Is a Pro-Wrestler With a Lot of Love to Share, But Will He Find The One on MAFS?
- Brent Has a Foot Phobia But That’s Not Going to Stop Him From Walking Down the Aisle on MAFS
- You Asked, We Answered: Are the Marriages on Married At First Sight Legal?