Leah and Ash Bring Their Charm and Renovation Expertise to “The Block” 2023
“The Block” 2023 is back! The renovation show is ready to rock your world with a groovy trip back to the fabulous 1950s in Australia. Season 19 is here, and we’re about to witness some mind-blowing transformations that will transport us to a time of bold styles and vintage charm.
Get ready for a nostalgic rollercoaster as five creative couples go head-to-head, taking on the challenge to renovate and revamp five retro homes nestled in the family-friendly suburb of Melbourne’s Hampton East.
Now, let’s meet one of the couples taking on the challenge.
Meet Leah and Ash
Leah and Ash are ready to bring their charm and renovation expertise to “The Block”. The couple are the life of the party, always expressing themselves openly and not holding back. Their love story began back in 2015 when they swiped right on Tinder. It was an instant connection, and they’ve been inseparable ever since.
With three adorable kids — Austin, Marnie, and Hugh — they’ve got their hands full, but they’re ready to step out of their comfort zone and take on “The Block”‘s renovation challenge.
Leah, 31, First Aid Trainer
Leah has a real passion for building and design. She’s not one to play it safe, oh no. Her style is bold and unique, and she’s all about that modern art/deco vibe. She’s got a generous nature, but she’s not afraid to speak her mind. Ash, her husband, describes her as a “go-getter,” and we can totally see why!
Ash, 38, Builder
The 38-year-old used to be in sales, but he had a dream and took the leap to start his own building company. This guy is a fantastic family man and a true-blue Aussie bloke.
“I’m a real bloke’s bloke,” he said in a press release. “I feel like I get along with everyone.”
What Leah and Ash Are Bringing to “The Block” 2023
The couple are seasoned renovators, and they’ve got quite the experience under their tool belts. They recently got their hands on a rundown Queenslander. Amidst juggling a new business venture and wrangling the kids, they’re tackling that massive renovation like champs. So, why not take on “The Block” too?
On “The Block”, they’re an unstoppable team. Ash takes charge of the build and demolition, while Leah works her magic with styling, shopping, and budgeting.
“The Block” 2023 premieres Sunday, August 6 at 7.00pm on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more “The Block” goss? Go through the stories below:
- Stay Connected With “The Block” 2023 Cast: How to Follow Them on the ‘Gram
- Discover the Charming Location Where “The Block” 2023 Was Filmed
- A Closer Look at the Five Houses on Charming Street on “The Block” 2023
- Unveiling the Blockheads: Meet the Cast of “The Block” 2023
- Blockheads, Get Ready: “The Block’s” 2023 Premiere Is Just Around the Corner
- “The Block” 2023: Everything You Need to Know About the Upcoming Season
- Dynamic Duo Kyle and Leslie Are Ready to Take on “The Block” 2023
- Leah and Ash Bring Their Charm and Renovation Expertise to “The Block” 2023
- Kristy and Brett Are Ready to Rock “The Block” 2023
- Sibling Duo Eliza and Liberty Gear Up for “The Block” 2023
- Meet Steph and Gian, “The Block” 2023’s Youngest Power Couple
- Meet Marty Fox: The Newest Judge on “The Block” 2023