Sugar Crashes — Who’s Been Eliminated from “MasterChef: Dessert Masters”?
Lollies, chocolate, pastries, sweets. These were just some of the scrumptious treats on offer during “MasterChef: Dessert Masters“, a season of MasterChef all about desserts. But after every sugar high comes the crash, and Dessert Masters was no exception. All but one of our contestants felt the crash of elimination, with Gareth Whitton becoming the winner.
This was huge, as all of the “MasterChef: Dessert Masters” contestants were experts in their craft. Take for instance Anna Polyviou, one of Australia’s most beloved celebrity chefs. Or Adriano Zumbo, a “MasterChef Australia” veteran. When these chefs got eliminated it was a punch to the gut.
According to Amaury Guichon, one of the “MasterChef: Dessert Masters” hosts, this season was one for the history books.
“What I’ve experienced so far, I haven’t seen in a long time — a tight knit community of chefs who share great camaraderie, skill, and passion for their craft,” Guichon said in a statement before the series aired.
This is a once in a lifetime cast of incredibly talented Australian pastry chefs, and it is an honour to be judging them. Their creations are so good, I think the audience will want to lick the television screen!”
So, who was eliminated on “MasterChef: Dessert Masters”? Here are the dramatic deets.
Who Was Eliminated on MasterChef: Dessert Masters?
“MasterChef Australia: Dessert Masters” airs Sundays and Tuesdays at 7.30PM Channel 10 and 10 Play.
This article was originally published on The Latch. Click here to read the original.
Want more MasterChef Australia goss? Click through the stories below:
- Everyone Who Has Said Goodbye to the MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites Kitchen
- A Comprehensive Guide on Marco Pierre White and His Beef With MasterChef Australia
- The Exact Lipstick Shades MasterChef Judge Melissa Leong Uses to Achieve a Bold Look
- All the Fabulous Outfits of MasterChef’s Melissa Leong This Season
- “I Didn’t Tell Anyone” Why Minoli Kept Her Cancer Diagnosis a Secret on MasterChef Australia
- After Winning MasterChef Australia in 2018, Sashi Said Goodbye to the Kitchen He Once Conquered
- 3-Star Michelin Chef Clare Smyth Is Returning to the MasterChef Australia Kitchen
- Here’s How to Get Your Hands on Julie Goodwin’s Quirky Jewellery From MasterChef Australia
- Applications For MasterChef Australia 2023 Are Now Open — Here’s How to Apply
- Let’s Revisit John Carasig’s Infamous White Chocolate Veloute Incident on MasterChef Australia
- MasterChef Australia’s Harry Tomlinson Explains the Story Behind Her Name
- Max Krapivksy Applied For MasterChef Australia 3 Times Before He Finally Got In
- Everything There Is to Know About the Patisserie of Pain, Adriano Zumbo
- MasterChef’s Minoli Opens Up About Being Diagnosed With Breast Cancer For the Second Time
- We’ve Answered Your Most Pressing Question — What Time Is MasterChef Australia on Tonight?
- After Winning MasterChef Australia, Julie Goodwin Faced a Tough Few Years
- Daniel Lamble Is Ready to Cook Up a Storm on MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites
- Harry Tomlinson Is Going to Be Tough to Beat on MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites
- Michael Weldon Is Taking Care of Unfinished Business on MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites
- Christina Batista Is Bringing Her Portuguese Cooking to MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites
- John Carasig Is Ready For Another Relay Challenge on MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites
- Billie McKay Is Sharpening Her Knives For MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites
- Mindy Woods Is Ready to Showcase Indigenous Food on MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites
- Alvin Quah Is Ready to Give It His All on MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites
- Aldo Ortado Is Back and Bringing the Heat to MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites
- Here’s How Much the Contestants of MasterChef Australia Get Paid During Their Time on the Show
- Tommy Pham Is Returning to the Kitchen for MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites