The Bachelors 2023: Emma Is Looking for a Love That’s “Genuine and Real”
If the old saying that three is the magic number is anything to go by, this year’s season of “The Bachelors” will certainly be an action-packed ride of roses and romance.
In addition to a brand spanking new Bachie mansion on the Gold Coast, Season 10 will also play host to 29 eligible bachelorettes assigned to individual bachelors in the hope of joining the series’ history books, alongside the Happily Ever Afters of Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich, Sam Wood and Snezana Markowski, Matty J and Laura Byrne, Locky Gilbert and Irena Srbinovska and Jimmy Nicholson and Holly Kingston.
Rumour has it that at least one bachelor will pop the question before the series is out, but who the lucky bachelorette is remains a closely guarded secret.
For now, here’s everything we know so far about the women of “The Bachelors” 2023.
25-year-old Emma is paired with Felix, and luckily for him, she shares his love of international travel. Previously, she’s worked at summer camps abroad and is often found chasing adventures on the other side of the world.
Hoping to meet “someone who isn’t afraid of commitment,” Emma says her past dating experiences “have led to a lot of disappointment”. Mood, tbh.
“Although they make for good stories, I’m at a position in my life where I want something genuine and real,” she says.
Of her decision to join the show, Emma says: “I’ve seen the previous seasons of ‘The Bachelors Australia’ and the successful relationships it’s created is something I hope the show can bring me.”
Emma says that while she’s yet to find “The One”, her previous romantic relationships have offered her the opportunity to learn important lessons along the way, including “what [she deserves] and want[s] in future relationships.”
She adds, “I have a lot of love to give to the right person. My loyal nature means I can give someone the commitment they deserve and make them feel respected in a relationship. I’m quite a fun, spontaneous person so I can guarantee we will always be having a laugh.”
Will Felix be the adventure of a lifetime that Emma is looking for? There’s only one way to find out!
Want more “The Bachelors”? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Channel 10 Has Finally Given Us a First Look At The Bachelors!
- Finally! Channel 10 Has Revealed When The Bachelors Will Premiere
- The Bachelor’s Holly Kingston Reveals Details About Upcoming Wedding to Jimmy Nicholson
- You Can Now Live Out Your Bachelor Fantasy By Renting Out the OG Mansion For $6,500 a Week
- Abbie Chatfield Criticises The Bachelor’s Jimmy and Holly For Their Take on OnlyFans
- The Bachelor and Bachelorette Australia Couples: Who’s Still Together?
- The Bachelors 2023: Loyal Abby Is Looking for Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Abigail Is an Old-School Romantic Looking for Connection
- The Bachelors 2023: Adrenaline Junkie Alésia Is Searching for Someone Genuine
- The Bachelors 2023: Perfectionist Angela Is Ready to Find “The One”
- The Bachelors 2023: Unlucky In Love Aylin Is Ready to Find Real Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Bella Is Looking for Love In a “Radical” Way
- The Bachelors 2023: Caitlin Is Done With Going for the Wrong Guys
- The Bachelors 2023: CJ Has High Standards and Knows What She Wants
- The Bachelors 2023: Competitive Courtney Is Looking for a Love That Goes the Distance
- The Bachelors 2023: Supportive Eboni Is Looking for Her Lifelong Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Emma Is Looking for a Love That’s “Genuine and Real”
- The Bachelors 2023: Meet Jacinta, Who Knows What She’s Looking for
- The Bachelors 2023: Sporty Jasmine Is Ready to Open Herself Up to Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Jenae Knows Her Worth and Is Hoping to Find Her Equal
- The Bachelors 2023: Jess Is Ready to Meet Her Person
- The Bachelors 2023: Jessica Is Looking for a Love That’s Anything But Ordinary
- The Bachelors 2023: Meet Kiki, Who’s Looking For Her Own Jason Momoa
- The Bachelors 2023: Charismatic Krystal Is Ready to Charm
- The Bachelors 2023: Lauren Is Looking for “Masculine Energy Without Ego”
- The Bachelors 2023: Leah Is Ready to Take a Risk and Go All In on Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Lou Is a Hopeless Romantic Looking for a Love Match
- The Bachelors 2023: Meet Marjorie, Who’s Searching for Compassion and Good Banter
- The Bachelors 2023: Marnie Is a Self-Proclaimed “Bogan Barbie” Looking for Her Ken
- The Bachelors 2023: Mikki Is on the Hunt for Her “Penguin”
- The Bachelors 2023: Naomi Is an Ambitious Woman Looking for Her Mr. Big
- The Bachelors 2023: Tash Is an Optimist Who’s Ready to Make Things Happen
- The Bachelors 2023: Adventurous Tilly Is Looking for a Thrilling Romance
- The Bachelors 2023: Yuri Is Looking for her Perfect Match
- The Bachelors 2023: Meet Zara, Who’s Looking for a Deep, Magical Connection
- The Bachelors 2023: Quick-Fire Questions With Felix Von Hofe, Jed McIntosh, and Thomas Malucelli
- The Bachelors 2023: Get to Know Rockstar Jed McIntosh
- The Bachelors 2023: Get to Know Former Pro Basketballer Felix Von Hofe
- The Bachelors 2023: Get to Know Hopeless Romantic Thomas Malucelli